Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Buy your raffle tickets now, 20 NP$ Each

http://www.namepros.com/raffletickets.php

For each ticket purchased, 5 NP$ is added to the raffle prize pool & $.30 goes to the charity fund being donated to the Bay Area Rescue Mission, an emergency shelter serving homeless men, women and children. You can buy as many tickets as you want! You need not be present at drawing to win.

Many great prizes have been donated already. Tons of NP$ prizes will be added to the mix as tickets are purchased.

Special Thank You Gifts:

Purchase 25 tickets or more and get a special charity ribbon for your NamePros postbit and profile.

Purchase 100 tickets or more and receive two embroidered NamePros hats and copy of the NamePros holiday homepage signed for you by -RJ- and NPQueen. :santa: Free worldwide shipping included.

hphat.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bought one, thinking I want more:)

•••
•••
got me some of them there tickets, 25 in total....yeee haw :)

good luck everyone

Last edited:
•••
•••
Got Many.
Happy Holidays................

Last edited:
•••
in for 100 ATM

Holiday Cheers

•••
When do they draw for these fine raffle tickets?

•••
mellowmasher said:
I would like to donate 20nps to the first 15 people to pm me that have no nps so they at least can buy a ticket and maybe get lucky for free :hearts:
wow that is awesome of you michelle, rep for that girl.

•••
Raffle drawings will start around 8 PM EST and continue to the end of the party. Need not be present to win.

•••
grabbed 3 for now !
and i like the numbers
:bingo:
may grab 3 more soon
abc 123

•••
•••
Just got my 100. Woot B-)

I wanted one of those Namepros hats last year but wasn't lucky enough to win one. Bought my way to one this year :)

•••
•••
just got five want one of those hats.......
oh yeh :)

•••
I just picked up another 20, upto 45 now. Couldnt resist, might pick up 5 more once the numbers are upto 026xx.

•••
•••
Damn, someone took all the 026xx tickets, had to settle for 027xx tickets ;)

Upto 53 now, I think that will be enough for me.

•••
Brought 6

Hope i will win any thing ...

•••
Bought 2. Will up few more.
Happy Holidays everyone!

•••
mellowmasher said:
I would like to donate 20nps to the first 15 people to pm me that have no nps so they at least can buy a ticket and maybe get lucky for free :hearts:

Wow! So generous of you, mellowmasher! Hope there are more people like you in the NP universe (I've seen quite a few here already)! :D

Wish I could buy one, but I have already allocated my money to our coming Christmas Party in the church this Sunday. I'm going to buy goodies for the kids and assorted grocery items (including rice) for all of our poor church members (many of them can not afford to eat a decent meal 3 times a day). We will also give them used clothing and I am thinking of buying some from the stores for a few of them, especially small children. Also slippers (shoes are expensive), because I've seen some in very bad shape, they have no right to be called slippers. :P

So I am happy to know that NP has a heart for the poor also. Makes me more proud to be here! :)

Last edited:
•••
I bought one ticket, if i win, please put my winnings back in the pool. =)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Jessica_ph said:
Wow! So generous of you, mellowmasher! Hope there are more people like you in the NP universe (I've seen quite a few here already)! :D

Wish I could buy one, but I have already allocated my money to our coming Christmas Party in the church this Sunday. I'm going to buy goodies for the kids and assorted grocery items (including rice) for all of our poor church members (many of them can not afford to eat a decent meal 3 times a day). We will also give them used clothing and I am thinking of buying some from the stores for a few of them, especially small children. Also slippers (shoes are expensive), because I've seen some in very bad shape, they have no right to be called slippers. :P

So I am happy to know that NP has a heart for the poor also. Makes me more proud to be here! :)

There is another way. Here
link
I did hard labor too get my ticket :'(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back