Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Buy your raffle tickets now, 20 NP$ Each

http://www.namepros.com/raffletickets.php

For each ticket purchased, 5 NP$ is added to the raffle prize pool & $.30 goes to the charity fund being donated to the Bay Area Rescue Mission, an emergency shelter serving homeless men, women and children. You can buy as many tickets as you want! You need not be present at drawing to win.

Many great prizes have been donated already. Tons of NP$ prizes will be added to the mix as tickets are purchased.

Special Thank You Gifts:

Purchase 25 tickets or more and get a special charity ribbon for your NamePros postbit and profile.

Purchase 100 tickets or more and receive two embroidered NamePros hats and copy of the NamePros holiday homepage signed for you by -RJ- and NPQueen. :santa: Free worldwide shipping included.

hphat.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm going to buy one now...hopefully I get some NP$ in time for more raffle tickets.:)

•••
Not that I want to ruin anything, but there are some good things yet to come

•••
The raffle information only could be access via this thread ?

•••
I've got some. Happy drawing.

•••
Make sure that you tell your fellow NP Friends to come join the Party!! Less than 12 hours to go - buy your raffle tickets... There are some GREAT prizes to be given away!

RJ always has some great tricks up his sleeve ;)

•••
•••
Picked up 22 of them. Hope it helps out those who really need the help this Christmas Season.

•••
Bought a few as well. Happy Holidays everyone! :hearts:

•••
Just bought some tickets :santa:

•••
Bought 162 tickets. Happy Holidays!

•••
Wow, you single handedly doubled the ticket numbers!

I thought I was generous buying 50, now I feel sheepish :)

Michael said:
Bought 162 tickets. Happy Holidays!

•••
I would like to donate 20nps to the first 15 people to pm me that have no nps so they at least can buy a ticket and maybe get lucky for free :hearts:

•••
mellowmasher said:
I would like to donate 20nps to the first 15 people to pm me that have no nps so they at least can buy a ticket and maybe get lucky for free :hearts:

:santa:

Very generous offer Michelle :xf.love:

•••
-REECE- said:
Wow, you single handedly doubled the ticket numbers!

I thought I was generous buying 50, now I feel sheepish :)
Eh, it pales in comparison to your 100 ribbons, now THAT is generous :tu:

Kudos to Mellow as well, very thoughtful idea.

•••
I grabbed some...waiting with fingers crossed. :santa:

•••
Got some!

Will get more later :)

Cheers

•••
Want NamePros hats or an autographed analog copy of NamePros? Check the first post in this thread for special thank you gifts available to raffle ticket purchasers! ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picked up another 20 to make it up to 30. Woo :tu:

•••
-RJ- said:
Purchase 100 tickets or more and receive two embroidered NamePros hats and copy of the NamePros holiday homepage signed for you by -RJ- and NPQueen. :santa: Free worldwide shipping included.
An offer I just couldn't resist. :tu:

108 tickets atm ;)

Woohoo!!!! NP Hats!!!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back