IT.COM

Donate an item or service to the Holiday Raffle (2007)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
We will be holding a holiday raffle during our party this Friday. Net proceeds will go to the Bay Area Rescue Mission, a non-profit emergency shelter serving homeless men, women and children.

Donated raffle prizes of any kind are welcome. Examples are online services, shippable items, domain names, websites, graphic designs. If you can donate something to the raffle, please post it here in this thread. Spread the holiday spirit!

:santa:

RJ

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
busy on the 21st but throw these up:

befob.com - godaddy, expires aug 28 2008
flightstodubai.info - godaddy, expires dec 29 2008

:)

•••
I'm donating the following domains. They are all registered at GoDaddy.

SpyderLimited.com
LiveReplays.com
CashScams.com
RefundTax.org

Hope it raises some money =)

•••
Mayor, one suggestion, how about a pool for posts/sigs etc.

Or even many...

Let me see what I can dig up

•••
I'm donating a Reseller account @ WSDReg.com pre loaded with $10 credit and running on our $2999,99 slab (Worth $3009.99!).

Plus a 1 month spot in the "Affiliates" section of WebmasterStash.com

•••
1- Domainer (size, Sm, M, L or XL)
1- .com (size, Sm, M, L, XL or 2XL)

T-Shirts from www.DomainersApparel.com

Winner will pay shipping costs. (approx $4.60 in the US)

•••
•••
Will donate:

My script license to the http://www.fridgeposts.com/ script.

And one copy of the AnimeInsane.com video database (Wordpress)
(+2k high quality vids)
I have resale rights.

I'll add some more when CSI has finished :)

•••
Donating domain:

TPZN.info - (top zone?)

•••
Yofie said:
1- Domainer (size, Sm, M, L or XL)
1- .com (size, Sm, M, L, XL or 2XL)

T-Shirts from www.DomainersApparel.com

Winner will pay shipping costs. (approx $4.60 in the US)
Cute I hope I'll win.

•••
I'll donate a non-resellable [meaning the winner uses it] copy of CRMS v1 - link in sig.

Value: $127 usd

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Wonderful donations, thank you guys very much!

•••
Last edited:
•••
I will donate 2 domain registrations from my upcoming domain registrar bhDev Canada.
Raffle these as you wish.
www.bhdev.ca is not up right now, but I have another site in which the winner can register their domain asap.

PM me if you need more details.

•••
I'll donate a 20 minute online (chat/skype) consultation on any web development or website promotion related subject. Ideation from a third party perspective has always been known to add an impetus to projects.

Project under discussion must be a currently active developed site and family safe. I'll need the link at least 2 days before the actual consultation.

I charge $100 for this normally.

------------

Edit - I can offer something a little less complicated if that helps - like a wordpress site or a joomla installation??

I thought it was an auction rather than a raffle.

Let me know please via pm. Thx.

Last edited:
•••
Count me in for a NamePros bumper sticker (US only) or a NamePros domain registration for non-US residents. :)

•••
I would like to donate 500 unique visitors to anyone's site (no adult) This visits will last atleast thirty seconds. This is being offered from Tempscript.com and is valued at $27.00

Looking forward to the party, what time will the auction take place? Throughout the whole party or just part of it?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks everyone. Let's keep it going!

I'm adding in eight official NamePros hats embroidered with the NP name and logo. Worldwide free shipping included.

•••
•••
-RJ- said:
Thanks everyone. Let's keep it going!

I'm adding in eight official NamePros hats embroidered with the NP name and logo. Worldwide free shipping included.
If I don't win one can I buy one? :D
You should sell those on the forums, they would sell very well, IMO.

•••
-RJ- said:

"keeps his eyes peeled for this

and ensures his credit card limit is raised, again"

Wow, i want one of those for sure.

•••
Two LLL.mobi. Folks, bid them up... all for charity!

WCO.mobi
FQI.mobi

Both of these are at GoDaddy and registered through September 08. Good luck with the auction RJ.

•••
Fundraiser said:
Two LLL.mobi. Folks, bid them up... all for charity!

WCO.mobi
FQI.mobi

Both of these are at GoDaddy and registered through September 08. Good luck with the auction RJ.
Very generous donation!

I will donate some more .mobi's.
conferencerooms.mobi
icalendar.mobi

Hope this helps a little. I know I paid around $100 for icalendar.mobi and hopefully it will go for more. Looking forward to the party.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back