NameSilo

Highest click amount ever

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey, the other day I made a large amount on one click ($8.05) but i'm not sure if it was a technical glitch or not ...

anyone else made huge amounts on one click ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can any of your guys teach me how to do this stuff? I mean how do you setup your domain to receive some clicks and get paid? Pls PM me if this needs to be private.. I have 20 NP$ to spare for your help. thanks!

•••
•••
Agree with Allan, definately Adsense, although I hear good things about adhearus too.

•••
HellFear said:
I just got a $x.xx click yesterday, thanks to the ad revenue sharing feature in NamePros! :kickass:

Nice work NamePros! One question though, how many clicks do you get from namepros in a month...?

•••
trishan said:
Nice work NamePros! One question though, how many clicks do you get from namepros in a month...?

Neither one of those two stats should be given out according to TOS, just fair warning.

-Allan

•••
I gues the click amount shouldnt't be allowed, but since we already know it...I am sure the amount of clicks per day can be spared ;)

•••
I don't understand how you're getting this much from one click, although you tried to explain it. If you go to clickxchange.com, they have like 5 cents a click lol. And what do you mean by "what keyword did you search for."

So, google adsense pays a different amount per link? Where else do you get these services that pay $xx.xx per click?

•••
highest i've gotten was near $75 for either vioxx related keyword, or mesothelioma keyword, not sure which lol ;)

•••
csmaster2005 said:
highest i've gotten was near $75 for either vioxx related keyword, or mesothelioma keyword, not sure which lol ;)

Stay around the ABA's website and you'll get good clues as to what the next big bids will be :)

-Allan

•••
•••
also, where are all you guys who dont use adsense and ge these huge clicks?

•••
•••
tell few keywords i am new to this forum and google too
i had not made any more
imy highest clikc is only $1 but most of the people makes so much profit from google

•••
mesothelioma keyword really pay you so much? What is Vioxx, btw?

Flora.

•••
Adsense?

IAmAllanShore said:
Easiest way:

http://www.google.com/adsense

I'm a big fan of adsense, although it is not the only option.

-Allan

Adsense is just for established websites, correct? You can't use it on a parked domain, can you? I am totally zero on Adsense. Thanks

Frank

•••
knarfmusik said:
Adsense is just for established websites, correct? You can't use it on a parked domain, can you? I am totally zero on Adsense. Thanks

Only for websites..

It's against the Adsense TOS to make parking pages for domains.

•••
•••
Thanks

Redleg said:
Only for websites..

It's against the Adsense TOS to make parking pages for domains.

Thanks Redleg.

Frank

•••
i will see today for it how much CPM

•••
Just a warning to all the people who are going to read this and go make/buy mesothelioma related websites, the mesothelioma lawsuits are going to end soon, most of the money has been already paid out. So you may end up holding the bag if you start now, although I guess its still worth a try :).

My highest click was something like $x.xx. Most of mine are like 0.03-0.5$/click or something lol, just curious what topics pull in so much money other than mesothelioma? I've heard poker, games, humor, and other sites do, but any others that you guys know of/can share :)?

•••
One "wave" is ending of the mesothelioma suits, but it is by no means "over". Tobacco just came back recently, so will mesothelioma. Vioxx is the arthritis medicine that was shown to cause strokes/heartattacks, and now the same can be said for everything all the way down to naprosen.

-Allan

•••
woooow sedo sucks!

LOL that was not my domain names i mean west-finance.com - look like sedo banned his domains from parking program.
lol

Last edited:
•••
nickniceman said:
Hi i got 2,12 euros for click with sedo parking program - but its only if visitors came from UK,US and some countries in Europe.
USUAL PRICE CLICK FOR 3-RD WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE IN ASIA IS 0,03 euro.
Best Regards
Nick Niceman

That is a great CPC for SEDO, usually I find their clicks to round out about .10 each, rather disappointing, especially on some higher priced topics.

I know SEDO caps their CPC at $2.50, I wonder if it's also capped at 2.50 euros... that wouldn't seem quite right, but it very well might be the case since the minimum payment is $20 or 20 euros.

-Allan

•••
•••
johnny6 said:
I would love to know a comparable option......?

It's more that as you create a site, decide what works best for the site itself.

In other words, I have a forum that isn't a huge number of visitors, but those visitors search a large number of pages. It therefore made sense for me to advertise using a "rental space" program (like adengage, adbright, etc) because high click #'s are not as likely on Adsense with my current setup for that site, but the high # of impressions makes it worthwhile for advertisers to rent space (On almost a CPM basis, but the actual visitor count doesn't change the payout).

All kinds of other options to adsense, but not just kanoodle, overture and the like are viable options.

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back