IT.COM

Highest click amount ever

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey, the other day I made a large amount on one click ($8.05) but i'm not sure if it was a technical glitch or not ...

anyone else made huge amounts on one click ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was getting $16 CPM from banners on azoogle at one point.

•••
My highest non-google click has been $47.50, and I've gotten that (or right at it) a number of times.

Don't forget you can't discuss your Google stats, so don't.

-Allan

•••
I once got a click worth $67.32 That's a great feeling :D

•••
$67.32 on a click :o

Highest was like $x.xx range for me lol

•••
Well as they say, it depends on the content. I wrote some fresh, new content on research into mesothelioma and submitted the site to many health related websites. I got many clicks in the $XX.XX range and then I sold the site for $500 even though it required no maintenance. I still make these sites upon request and sell them a lot cheaper, around $50. It comes with a domain and one page content is provided for you.

•••
The highest I've ever gotten on a click was $2, not even close to what you got Trishan. :lol:

•••
woah, how do you guy get that? some times i get 20+ clicks and don't even get 3 bucks...this sucks....

•••
Majd-GFX said:
woah, how do you guy get that? some times i get 20+ clicks and don't even get 3 bucks...this sucks....

Just means you have a "low cost topic"

Tweak the keywords!

-Allan

•••
I constantly get $61/click on the key word "Structured Settlements" for one of my Sites.
The site is targetted to a specific topic so the traffic is quite low but with a 70%CTR it gives a high CPM.

•••
I am in the UK but i have had $120 on a click :D :D

Danny

•••
Sorry guys just thought I'd go check and it was $280 :bingo:

Danny

•••
•••
Boardhost said:
Sorry guys just thought I'd go check and it was $280 :bingo:

Danny

What service pays $280 a click... As in most I know cap their amounts below that....

-Allan

•••
•••
Hmm those seem to be very high amounts.. are you guys with Adsense?

•••
Well they can't tell us anything to do with adsense as it is against their TOS.

•••
Adsense, Yes, screenshot of the column Below

Danny

Last edited:
•••
Wow, there some nice prices, highest mine has ever been was around $xx.xx a click but getting in the $xxx!!! very lucky!

•••
I think you'd better take that screen shot off if it is Adsense as you run the risk of getting deleted...

•••
Get mostly around $6 a click but my highest is $37

•••
trishan said:
I think you'd better take that screen shot off if it is Adsense as you run the risk of getting deleted...

Amen.

Plus, are you sure that's not $CPM and not $CPC???

-Allan

•••
•••
I just got a $x.xx click yesterday, thanks to the ad revenue sharing feature in NamePros! :kickass:

[/click amt removed per tos]

•••
I think I got a $16 click once, every once in a while I get $7-8 clicks. Usually I get $1-3 per click. Of course on off days I'll get 10 clicks for like 80 cents.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back