IT.COM

Highest click amount ever

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey, the other day I made a large amount on one click ($8.05) but i'm not sure if it was a technical glitch or not ...

anyone else made huge amounts on one click ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From a small publisher's standpoint I don't know of any options that are comparable to Adsense, Allan... which is unfortunate as Adsense and I have been in dispute for some time.... guess who's winning? LOL.

Kanoodle's BrightAds is the best I've come across besides Adsense in terms of pay and ease of use. It's still like only 1/2 of Adsense though. Quigo's AdSonar was supposed to be the next big thing because it was associated with Overture... and maybe it is for large publishers, but for the small publisher (i.e. under 1 MILLION UNIQUES A MONTH according to Adsonar) it's pretty awful in terms of payment - the ads they display are all well and good, but for $0.15 a click....it's pretty bad.

Would love to hear your PPC publishing examples that can compete with Adsense!! :)

•••
PPC... I'd have to say there really isn't much of another option. But I think we do sometimes get too hooked on PPC.

For instance, on adengage right now there is a site with less than 10,000 uniques/day that is charging $200 a week for 1 rotating ad on their site. That times up to 16 ads (Although right now it looks like only 4 or 5 ads) is a great payrate, IMHO, for a site that isn't true content heavy.

But then there are sites that have a few hundred uniques (If that) that charge $20 per week for up to 16 ads.

If you put all your eggs in one basket, you will be disappointed with the omelet ;)

-Allan

•••
HI

My highest click ever was 34$ now it is always under $1 or so..

I found this in another thread.

On Google.com

1. conference calling, $44.28
2. conference calls, $38.74
3. Mesothelioma, $31.78
4. Teleconference, $24.14
5. Mesothelioma Lawyer, $ 23.62
6. Home Equity Loan, $18.68
7. Data Recovery, $18.16
8. Second Mortgage, $15.88
9. Hosting, $13.16

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
Mine just $2.42 .. But its ok atleast didnt do anything..

•••
Hi guys i was woundering if you would know what kind of topics have high paying clicks

would a pc game site be a good site to develop for adsense

Or would a cool webdesigners forum tutorials tips techniques etc site be better and which toptics get good high paid clicks

what determines this

Hi guys i was woundering if you would know what kind of topics have high paying clicks

would a pc game site be a good site to develop for adsense

Or would a cool webdesigners forum tutorials tips techniques etc site be better and which toptics get good high paid clicks

what determines this

•••
Didn't know "conference calling" so was so high... Cool, thanks :)

-Allan

•••
My highest was only around 2 bucks
$280 bucks per click...that is crazy!!

•••
Mesothelioma is by far the best keyword. I am now selling some highly informative content on the topic with some very nice results being reported.

•••
My highest click is $2.58 - a great change from the usual $0.03-0.10!

•••
•••
Questions from Mr Dumass

I feel like Mr Dumass here. About two years ago I obtained a Housing progam name URL that the US government went out an named one of their programs.
My PR went to #1 on all of the major engines, and is still there. I was generating revenue from a client I did some marketing consulting for but now the sold the company and the new oweners are not going to renew the contract. Just because I am in a high page rank for this particular industry doesn't mean I can command a high click rate does it? And then how do I go about setting it up to generate revenew for the site?
One of my sites generates about 500 mortgage applications every month without any marketing on my end.
I apprecieate your thoughts and input.

•••
•••
I count them everyday

I do count them every day, I have had calls from Lending Tree, and Fannie Mae recently. Both acted disinterested during the calls, just asked a bunch of lame questions. My problem is I do not know squat about the industry. I just had a pretty good idea to help out a clients sales team and now own the urls to some federal housing programs. So I am right to assume that page rank will not have nay affect on google adsence.

Thanks also for the link to Overture. Was that a per click rate of $11.oo or per application?

•••
Per click.
I hope you're getting paid for providing the feeds to the client, I know that around here mortgage companies pay a pretty penny for any leads.
If you give us the name we might be able to help provide a value for the domain with traffic. And congrats on your fortuitus timing :)
-Allan

•••
My main domain is www.americandreamdownpaymentassistance.com
I know it is very long but it is what the Bush administration named there latest program.
I also have the .org and several other variations to it.
My traffic is small, only about 4-5 thousand unique visits per month. On the other hand I am converting approx. 10% to applications. I assume that is pretty good.
As for me getting good money for the leads, as of this Month I am not. I am aggressivly looking at what direction I want to go. Maybe sell it, maybe try some adlinks? I do not know.

•••
Absolutely perfect website... impressive.
Post it in the appraisals forum perhaps, and maybe PM rapidbox.com and some others for their take... but the content itself is stellar, stats sound great (excellent, actually)...
I know I sound like a teenager in love, but I do enjoy it when someone shows up with something a lot of us would like to have without even knowing it ;)
You should certainly, IMHO, seek out some sponsors. Banks, brokers, whomever...
$$$ to be had considering as of now you're doing it for free anyway.
-Allan

•••
Mr Dumass here again, what does IMHO mean?
Thanks for the encouraging words. However if $$$ means it is in the hundreds, I was getting over $$$$$$ a year from my client. They sold the company and the new owners did not renew the contract.
I will post it and see what comes of it, thanks again Alan. You have been a tremendous help.

•••
Hey Steve,
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
And $$$ means well more than that if you think the site will continue to generate 500 mortgage applications a month, how much more than that depends on your partners...
Best of luck all the way around,
Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back