Dynadot

Godaddy Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, i have a question about godaddy auction (user auction), at Mar 12, 2024, i won a auction, the name is on another registrar, so the domain need to transfer into godaddy. after make the payment, the estimated domain arrive according godaddy was Mar 22, 2024. but two days ago, the status is changed to COMPLETED.

gd.jpg

If i click manage domain, it's not in my account. No matches found. Doing whois lookup, the name still at another registrar.
i don't have experience with godaddy auction before. Is this normal behavior or just glitch?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Definitely seems like a glitch, you should contact the support.

•••
No, not normal.

The same thing happened to me. Contacted chat support, and after a few hours, the domain was shown in my account.
They usually send an email that the transaction/transfer is complete, but I haven't received one even after I got the domain.

If the domain was transferred to GoDaddy, it's likely in their holding account, so ask them to move it to yours.

•••
No, not normal.

The same thing happened to me. Contacted chat support, and after a few hours, the domain was shown in my account.
They usually send an email that the transaction/transfer is complete, but I haven't received one even after I got the domain.

If the domain was transferred to GoDaddy, it's likely in their holding account, so ask them to move it to yours.
Thanks for clarifying. i check my email and got no email confirmation about completed transfer. The domain is still on current registrar (1API GmbH), and on locked state.
Could be the owner doesn't care?

I'm trying to chat support but the chat button doesn't even responded (loading and then grey out- not clickable).

chat.png

•••
Yes, it could be the owner doesn't care, something happened to them, or they're not happy with the price and are intentionally refusing to transfer the domain.

Keep trying the chat button. Try refreshing your screen, clearing your cookies, and another browser if you can.

•••
I'm trying to chat support but the chat button doesn't even responded (loading and then grey out- not clickable).
Try contacting them at [email protected]; the last time I emailed them I got a reply within 1 business day.

•••
Try contacting them at [email protected]; the last time I emailed them I got a reply within 1 business day.

Strongly agree; this is about the only way you'll get an adequate response, and it will be prompt.

If a domain is purchased from a private seller, it is not unusual to wait 7-14 days in Godaddy time.

•••
Thanks for clarifying. i check my email and got no email confirmation about completed transfer. The domain is still on current registrar (1API GmbH), and on locked state.
Could be the owner doesn't care?

It might also be that the domain is now in Afternic's account at 1API but they haven't yet transferred it to GoDaddy. Otherwise I don't see why they would mark the transaction as complete...

•••
Hi, i have a question about godaddy auction (user auction), at Mar 12, 2024, i won a auction, the name is on another registrar, so the domain need to transfer into godaddy. after make the payment, the estimated domain arrive according godaddy was Mar 22, 2024. but two days ago, the status is changed to COMPLETED.

Show attachment 254466

If i click manage domain, it's not in my account. No matches found. Doing whois lookup, the name still at another registrar.
i don't have experience with godaddy auction before. Is this normal behavior or just glitch?
Hi @ran_doank,
Our team at [email protected] will be able to look into this for you. Please reach out to them as soon as you can.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back