Dynadot

High Paying AdSense Keyword List

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That page violates TOS on a couple of levels (1: bids 2: Other text ads on a page with Adsense), I don't know that I trust their bid levels anyway.
The important thing: expensive topics yield expensive clicks. That shouldn't be how you decide to make/create your page. Tweaking = good. For instance, if you have a page about credit cards and you mention "mastercard" 100 times and "credit report" only once, you might switch that to get better results.
-Allan

•••
I think that this is now common knowledge that mesotheliom pays the most and between $80-100

•••
"mesothelioma" the keyword by itself most likely does not pay 100 on Google content sites.
You need to get extra, strong keywords attached to it (Mesothelioma _____ ) to reach the 3 digit mark.
The current lawsuit buzz will continue for a while, but the terms change almost weekly. Be thinking of all the current pharmas in the heart attack trouble, and you can find some more good ones :)
-Allan

•••
pharmas in the heart attack trouble?
Explain Allan...

•••
All the arthritis medications and the like (Vioxx being the most well known, see http://www.deftlaw.net and "current class actions").
-Allan

•••
Thanks for the link Allan.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back