Dynadot

Hi. I'm a web designer from Norway

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
I've been a web designer for quite some time. Mostly using HTML, Front Page(before I baught Dreamweaver) and Dreamweaver.

I'm considering starting to do my own programming, but I can't decide what language to learn.

I'm also learning Flash at the moment. In these competitive times I find it getting too expencive to always hire the Flash and programming help I need.

I want to be around a lot. With not too many questions I hope. Nice to meet you.

Aurora

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
welcome :)

if you wanna learn a language such as php/asp/mysql/perl

master html first :)

•••
Definatly learn HTML first. after that, if you continue to use frontpage more, learn asp.If you use dreamweaver more, learn Php. After that, learn javascript and CSS, makes for nice little goodies on the page, and usually impresses your clients that dont know anything about web design

•••
lol html is given, then learn css. Css compliments html very nicly. I use it all over the place. After that master flash and depending on wether you want to creat specialized programs cold fusion is a good tool or java script hich dreamweaver helps you code. Either way you go is good. PhP is a nice compliment to flash AND html and javascript is a crackhead artist type ting only good for lol drop menus and things like that, although I've been noticing it has been used for design lately.

•••
Hello Aurora,

Welcome to Web Design Talk, hope that you find everything that you need on our forums. Happy Posting. ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back