IT.COM

Professional Website Development $60

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

irl

Established Member
Impact
Hello

Would anyone be interested in hiring a website designer for a cheap price of $60? I've got no work to show of my own so I cannot post in the other forum until I do. That's part of the reason why the price is so low too. I can do pretty much everything. I have 7 years' experience with HTML & CSS. 5 years with JavaScript, and 3 years with PHP & SQL.

I am only looking to do front-end work. Programming is just a hobby that I managed to perfect over the years. I have a full-time job, but I would like to dip my toes into freelancing to see if I can make a little extra on the side. I don't have much time to do back-end work on a serious project, but I would be willing to consider if the pay was adequate.

I would handle everything including helping you pick out a domain name (if needed), figuring out the hosting, and adding whatever content you want to your site.

I can be reached through my NamePros profile. Just send a message whenever. I check NamePros occasionally.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back