Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Help with NameJet verification

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

alop

Top Member
Impact
4,033
So I downloaded the NameJet auth letter and signed it, I also took a picture of my photo ID, now I’m stuck , I don’t know what “support center ticket” is and how to go about it...I’m impatient and I just called but their offices won’t be open till Monday..your help is much appreciated! Thanks !
 

Attachments

  • 1FD1E5B3-8928-4A31-B6F6-F0E4492D0BB8.png
    1FD1E5B3-8928-4A31-B6F6-F0E4492D0BB8.png
    619.7 KB · Views: 116
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Figured it out lol..thanks _-_
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back