IT.COM

domain Hello everyone! I am a newbie in this field I require lots of knowledge about domain future and what domain should I buy? TIA - technoscans.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.hasnain

Impact
Hello everyone, I started learning about domains a week ago got some knowledge but still confused about what to invest in or how to select a proper domain name which can help me grow more.
couple of days back i was getting a domain name easyliterature.com in about $10 but i choose not to and the next day someone else was selling it for $5000+ on dyno i was shocked seeing that.
well i wanted to try my luck and did some research a little and bought technoscans.com do you guys think its a good domain? was it worth buying? what i am lacking in my research? how much can i sale this domain for?
and last but not least do let me know what should be my research to buy a good domain i cant even decide my niche
thankyou in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! Congratulations on starting your journey into the world of domains! It can be a bit daunting at first, but it's definitely worth it to learn the basics. Best of luck!

•••
Hi! Congratulations on starting your journey into the world of domains! It can be a bit daunting at first, but it's definitely worth it to learn the basics. Best of luck!
Thanks!

•••
Hello everyone, I started learning about domains a week ago got some knowledge but still confused about what to invest in or how to select a proper domain name which can help me grow more.
couple of days back i was getting a domain name easyliterature.com in about $10 but i choose not to and the next day someone else was selling it for $5000+ on dyno i was shocked seeing that.
Well, that is just an asking price. People can ask whatever they want.

However, the odds of that domain selling for that price are low.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Come on, the current market needs constant attention and waiting

•••
First of all I'm not a domain expert. But I can tell you few ideas.
Buy a available two word .com domain for $10 and try to sell it for $100 - 250 It's not easy in the beginning you need to use domain search tools and thousands of word combinations to identify meaning full two word domain that is available. Its not impossible but it takes lot of effort. Once you sell you know how to sell domain and how the market situation at the moment. With that money invest in another 10 domains. Do not just jump and buy 50 domains in day one waste all your money. Market is not what you see, try selling one domain name and get the experience then you will know what people see what they prefer what domains has actual value. Good luck.

•••
Well, that is just an asking price. People can ask whatever they want.

However, the odds of that domain selling for that price are low.

Brad
I truly understand that. What are best keywords according to you? and as i mentioned i have purchased a domain so what should its selling price? and would anyone would be interested in that domain?

•••
First of all I'm not a domain expert. But I can tell you few ideas.
Buy a available two word .com domain for $10 and try to sell it for $100 - 250 It's not easy in the beginning you need to use domain search tools and thousands of word combinations to identify meaning full two word domain that is available. Its not impossible but it takes lot of effort. Once you sell you know how to sell domain and how the market situation at the moment. With that money invest in another 10 domains. Do not just jump and buy 50 domains in day one waste all your money. Market is not what you see, try selling one domain name and get the experience then you will know what people see what they prefer what domains has actual value. Good luck.
Sounds good! thanks mate :)

•••
I truly understand that. What are best keywords according to you? and as i mentioned i have purchased a domain so what should its selling price? and would anyone would be interested in that domain?
On the upside, it is two word .COM.

On downside, who is the potential end user?

What would their use be for term "techno scans"?

I like to answer those types of questions before I buy a domain.

Brad

•••
On the upside, it is two word .COM.

On downside, who is the potential end user?

What would their use be for term "techno scans"?

I like to answer those types of questions before I buy a domain.

Brad
Okay i got your point!
well i thought this might be helpful for hospital,clincal works thats why i bought it. do you think it was worth buying? and how much can i make through it?
and do you believe in investing in 3 letters.com domain or something which can be a hit in future?
TIA

•••
Okay i got your point!
well i thought this might be helpful for hospital,clincal works thats why i bought it. do you think it was worth buying? and how much can i make through it?
and do you believe in investing in 3 letters.com domain or something which can be a hit in future?
TIA
I would not buy it, because I generally target domains where I think I can find a buyer.

That domain sounds fine, but there is no clear buyer IMO.

LLL.com always have value, but you are looking at around $20K range to even buy low quality ones.

Brad

•••
I would not buy it, because I generally target domains where I think I can find a buyer.

That domain sounds fine, but there is no clear buyer IMO.

LLL.com always have value, but you are looking at around $20K range to even buy low quality ones.

Brad
Okay i understand your point!
whats your niche and how you get confident that you gonna find a buyer for that particular domain?
and whats the best platform to sell a domain?

•••
•••
I don't really have a specific niche.

My niche is going after domains that I think are likely to sell to end users over time.

I did an AMA. It is probably worth a read for a new investor.

Brad
Thanks mate! You really helped me alot :)

•••
A week into domains isn't long. Hardly give you the foresight to be a good investor. My advice is stick to the business types that you have some knowledge of, at least initially. Don't go-off on creative joyrides.

technoscans = not good, technoscan = more usable. Don't be settling for the second best option, just look for another domain

•••
A week into domains isn't long. Hardly give you the foresight to be a good investor. My advice is stick to the business types that you have some knowledge of, at least initially. Don't go-off on creative joyrides.

technoscans = not good, technoscan = more usable. Don't be settling for the second best option, just look for another domain
Ok. i thought i got a good keyword technoscans but still i am in learning process i first have to learn alot i guess

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back