Dynadot

question Have You Ever Sold A Domain You Bought From The Expired or Closeout List

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wondering if anyone has ever sold a domain that you regged from the Expired Domains List or Purchased from a Closeout (non-auction) list?

If so, would love to hear the name and when (if you are able to share).

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Viral dot cc
Vaping dot co

Both from closeout to $xxxx sales

•••
A lot.
I actually sold 3 names twice because the buyers did not renew the names even I sent them several emails to remind them.

•••
A lot.
I actually sold 3 names twice because the buyers did not renew the names even I sent them several emails to remind them.
that is funny : D
i wish to get couple of clients like that ^_^

•••
Gobelo/.com $1399 at Squadhelp
CryptoJob/.de $1200+ at Sedo

And many more for 100-199 (Hop o ns.com, e n rg.org, a n t iv ax.org, c u en ect.com, angka./co, wanton/g.co, and more) and all these from August-september 2020 when I started domaining.

Last edited:
•••
Viral dot cc
Vaping dot co

Both from closeout to $xxxx sales
Very awesome and thank you for replying. I understand there is a Completed Sales thread, but the buying method is not always shared.

Were these sales recent?

•••
Gobelo/.com $1399 at Squadhelp
CryptoJob/.de $1200+ at Sedo

And many more for 100-199 (Hop o ns.com, e n rg.org, a n t iv ax.org, c u en ect.com, angka./co, wanton/g.co, and more) and all these from August-september 2020 when I started domaining.
Hey blogspotter!!

Thanks so much for sharing. I hope one day to join this club😁

•••
Very awesome and thank you for replying. I understand there is a Completed Sales thread, but the buying method is not always shared.

Were these sales recent?
Within the last couple of years. Had quite a few sell for $xxxx that I acquired for low $xx.

•••
Within the last couple of years. Had quite a few sell for $xxxx that I acquired for low $xx.
That is great!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

•••
A lot.
you are so kind....👍

•••
Back