Dynadot

Has anyone else's EPC plummeted?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lord Antares

Top Member
Impact
This month, the same traffic from the same sources brings me a lot less RPC (on bodis).

I'm talking from $0.5 to $0.2. Some are even worse. There's one high traffic but low epc which went from like $0.09 a click to $0.01.

Some keywords get absurdly low earnings, like a "chiropractor" click gets less than $0.1, "medical care" earns similarly.

Even an attorney domain which got me up to $3 per click last month plummeted to $0.39.

What is going on? Is anyone else experiencing this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parking revenues down by a massive amount for 2-3 weeks now. Anyone else?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Parking revenues down by a massive amount for 2-3 weeks now. Anyone else?
Hello @Lord Antares,

If you're experiencing an EPC decline across more than one vertical, there may be several contributing factors impacting revenues which are outside of our control, such as economic downturn, seasonal budget adjustments, coupled with summer and public holidays (July 4th), etc.

Rest assured however, we haven't made any internal changes to our revenue structure recently, but we will continue to monitor this situation closely.

Thank you.

•••
Hello @Lord Antares,

If you're experiencing an EPC decline across more than one vertical, there may be several contributing factors impacting revenues which are outside of our control, such as economic downturn, seasonal budget adjustments, coupled with summer and public holidays (July 4th), etc.

Rest assured however, we haven't made any internal changes to our revenue structure recently, but we will continue to monitor this situation closely.

Thank you.
Thank you Troy for replying.

•••
•••
Hello @Lord Antares,

Thank you.
Hi troy,
Why drop so much and does not seem to stop?
So sorry to see this.

Attachments

• bd1.png
    bd1.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 116
•••
i hope this is summer drop and in September revenue back to normal amount

sometime i think parking company pay me salary for new domains finding,
in last year my traffic from 2 mil in month grow to 3 mil but revenue same

•••
i hope this is summer drop and in September revenue back to normal amount

sometime i think parking company pay me salary for new domains finding,
in last year my traffic from 2 mil in month grow to 3 mil but revenue same
wow, 2mil, is that from one domain or total? and can you share if one domain which one? ty. :)

•••
95% of my portfolio are .com’s. I rarely purchase other extensions. I use above maximizer and let it pick which service to use.

•••
yaaaaaaaayyyy July seem worse than June >:(

•••
What about zero click? Anyone still use that?

•••
I tried theparkingplace without without appreciable results.
It can be useful if the domain is refused from all the other parking companies.

•••
it's still going and for some niches is even better than past years as there are more quality ads.
Btw i still preferred the days when the chances to get a +20$ clicks were higher.

I consider the Above Maximizer one of the best zeroclick in the market.
I also believe that Park Logic is able to do nice things with that.

•••
I meant have the revenues decreased this last month?

I have a parkingcrew zeroclick account but I don't use it

•••
My CTR has fallen just like everybody else's. I've taken to analyzing some domains and found things like these (attachment).

Inputting related search terms doesn't seem to do anything. I struggle to understand how the algorithm in 2023 could do this. These aren't the only domains with a failed feed. Check your terms and see if you can find similar results.

I don't think my parking would be in crisis if we didn't get failures like this and I don't know why we get them, even after updating related search terms.

Attachments

• bodis feed fail 2.png
    bodis feed fail 2.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 93
  • bodis feed fail.png
    bodis feed fail.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 95
•••
My parking revenue has tanked for months now.

•••
For me it's all fine
I'm even seeing a small increase each month

•••
•••
the last 3 days we have better results

•••
I can't send any pic here but I currently make a little bit over 2k a month
I reach the 2k mark for the first time last month
But in the previous months, mainly since the beginning of the year, I was always very close to that 'mark'
I have around 40/45 domains

I even commented with psalm91 and shared a print or two with me
He helped me a lot, even if often indirectly
And I already told him directly what I'm going to say next, but I want to say here publicly that he is an inspiration to me

•••
@TjWarrior ,
thanks for that and congrats for reaching that mark but I'm not sure you answered my question. Did you mean to say that you have 40/45 domains that earn at least $100/year?

Or, if you prefer not answering,
did you notice the improvement on many of the high payers as well or was it just on the lower payers?

•••
The 40/45 domains combined generate about 2k per month

And about you?
How many domains do you have and how much do you make per month?

And sorry if the question offends you, but I think being transparent is only good for ourselves and the community

•••
The 40/45 domains combined generate about 2k per month

And about you?
How many domains do you have and how much do you make per month?

And sorry if the question offends you, but I think being transparent is only good for ourselves and the community
Sorry, not willing to reveal that.

Still, what you answered is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking at the number of domains >$100/year not the total they earn. That $2k might be from just two domains which is not of interest to me.

Thanks for your time answering.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back