Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

briguy

Guru In Remission!Top Member
Impact
Since today is July 1st! Just wanted to wish my fellow Canadians and Canadian expatriats, a

HAPPY CANADA DAY
220px-Barrie_Canada_Day_Fireworks.png

Hope you have a great day, drive safely and "not-too-hungover" the next day!
Oh yeah, make sure to give your sleigh dogs that day off, they earned a rest eh!

A little information about Canada Day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK!!!! Lets hear it for our northern brothers!!!!

Happy Canada Day

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
Just had to add this to this thread
1044493_10151688259463695_407382223_n.jpg

•••
Happy Canada Day. Coincidentally it's also a holiday here today. We are celebrating Madeira Day :wave:

•••
Happy Canada Day. Coincidentally it's also a holiday here today. We are celebrating Madeira Day :wave:
Thanks and Happy Madeira Day to you and your fellow country members!

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeira_Day"]Madeira Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

•••

Happy Madeira Day as well!!!!!
And congratz on your 3000th post :great:

Peace,
Cy

•••
Happy Canada Day!
A great country to live in!

•••
•••
:D A Very Happy Canadians Day :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Had a bacon sandwich, plus a roast beef sandwich, just to celebrate the fact that those to the north of us actually have a day to celebrate something that is theirs.
And to think, it could have been POUTINE DAY!

Happy Canada Day.

•••
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!

•••
It is not officially Happy Canada Day until I say so!
hahahahhahaha

So you Canadians be happy today....
Tomorrow just go back to being regular not happy Canadians.

•••
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!
Have a nice Canada Day. We also have a holiday here today... It's Madeira Day!

65663107_2419857628075505_2085364732839067648_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Unless plans change...
we should be home July 3rd.
Thus home for July 4th....Independence Day.
And remember, if the darn Brits had not been so obstinate in the war of 1812, Canada would be ours.

•••
Thanks and to you and your fellow countrymen/woman..Happy Madeira Day

P.s. are you celebrating with Red/White or Rose wine..or any combination of all three?

Strictly Molson Canadian for me...
When I lived in California, I enjoyed drinking Molson, Heineken and Carlsberg because they had more alcohol content, unlike the light American beers, which were too bloody weak for my taste.

Here in the Island I like our local beer called "Coral" especially in summer. It has 5.3% alcohol, which is pretty decent.

Most of the time I drink wine, red and white. Once in a blue moon I'll have a Rosé, even though Portugal has some of the best Rosé's around.

Our Rums are excellent and so are our many varieties of liquors.

And then there is our "poncha" which packs quite a punch for the unaware, and gaining in popularity all the time...

Depending where you travel around the Island, the choice is varied...
2018-11-19-2001035d00fe43ee6aa5d00fe43ee74e.jpeg

•••
Unless plans change...
we should be home July 3rd.
Thus home for July 4th....Independence Day.
And remember, if the darn Brits had not been so obstinate in the war of 1812, Canada would be ours.
My interpretation/understanding of the 1812 event kinda different.. if I am correct, the White House would flying a Canadian flag, not having a fire.

Always great discussing different things with you..keeps me on my feet. Lol

~~~~~
Thanks @GILSAN for sharing so much about your country! I did remember you posting about drinking wine in a local "Cafe"..

•••
Remember, that brits that attacked DC were just a raiding party landed by british ships.
The War of 1812 proved to the world America was to be a country of it's own and not one dictated to by any other country.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back