Dynadot

question Hand Registered Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxleron

Established Member
Impact
Is it possible to buy a hand registered new age domain at a cheap price and sell it the next day for tens of thousands of dollars?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It does not cost anything to dream.
Go back to sleep.

The problem is the buyer going on vacation in Bahamas with no internet access.

Last edited:
•••
Possible? Well, I guess anything is possible. Probable? No.

•••
Please I need a reasonable answers with explanation..

•••
Please I need a reasonable answers with explanation..
Both of the answers you received are very reasonable, considering the ambiguity of your question.

Of course it's possible, just like winning the lottery is possible. It's just very unlikely, and the odds are very much against you.

Last edited:
•••
Okay @Maxleron - up until the time you registered the new domain, anybody could have registered it for $10 (let's say). So how are you going to find someone to buy your new domain for $10,000 the very next day?

•••
Is it possible to buy a hand registered new age domain at a cheap price and sell it the next day for tens of thousands of dollars?
LOL, you really think his can happen ?

•••
most likely not, same odds as winning the lottery i guess

•••
Your question makes no sense and no one would have the answer for you.

•••
Okay @Maxleron - up until the time you registered the new domain, anybody could have registered it for $10 (let's say). So how are you going to find someone to buy your new domain for $10,000 the very next day?

If I had a high quality domain and nobody register it before and there is a demand on this domain why not selling it the next day at marketplace with the price that reflect it's real value ?

•••
A high quality domain with a lot of demand and no one register.

It does not sound right to me.

•••
People have given the answer which is: Extremely unlikely. Not impossible, but the chances are akin to winning the lottery.

•••
if domaining was this easy, weed all be ritch.

•••
If I had a high quality domain and nobody register it before and there is a demand on this domain why not selling it the next day at marketplace with the price that reflect it's real value ?
Yes, by all means. For example, I just registered the domain sex.com this morning, and I'm hoping someone may want to buy it from me tomorrow. :)

•••
A high quality domain with a lot of demand and no one register.

It does not sound right to me.
What I need to do then if I had a good quality new hand registered domain to have a chance to sell it ?

•••
How about: If you need to ask in a public forum, chances are you won't be able to do it, nor know how to.
But for entertainment purposes, you might want to read all of the gajilion threads on outbound marketing.

•••
For the people who say there is no money in hand registered and make fun of the topic hope to learn from this video

•••
Yes, its very posible. Every brandable domain has this chance.

•••
Look like you know what you are doing so why posting here and ask?

I rest my case and go back to sleep.

•••
For the people who say there is no money in hand registered and make fun of the topic hope to learn from this video

if u keep domaining for while u will learn there is nothing quick and easy about it..which i think was your question here

and peoples answers to it.

•••
Tens of thousands? With a lot of research and some luck it could happen but I wouldnt bet on it.

Decent profit? Doable, if you know what you're doing.

•••
I have just sold my two hand reg domains $200 each.

•••

In many of the threads you start, you follow this same pattern of asking the equivalent of -how long is a piece of rope'. Then you are unhappy with the replies and act like it is the fault of everyone else.

There is a huge amount of info on this site and others. If you were really serious you'd read all that and then just ask for clarification.

If you're so sure of turning $10 into $10,000 overnight, then do it and come back and enlighten us instead of arguing if it's possible.

Also, more than a few of your questions could be answered by typing directly into google instead of here.

Whenever a self proclaimed newbie comes and starts arguing about what they know nothing about, I start thinking it's a troll.

•••
Ive just sold my one hand reg .biz for 800 euro

.biz Ok? not com..

•••
I’m a newbie so I’m not allowed to post links but if you use the handy search tab at the top and type in hand reg and filter by posts from the last month you will find quite a few hand regs that were reportedly sold for a decent profit in a short amount of time.

I don’t think any of them were tens of thousands of dollars and most I looked through were outbounds.

The closest example I can think of is covfefe dot com where the owner supposedly turned down a 15k offer. But that had more to do with striking while the iron was hot, being the fastest to the draw, and paying attention to the news than solely dumb luck.

•••
Back