Dynadot

discuss Hand Reg Bid On In 47 Minutes!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
Still in auction, so hopefully everything goes well. Hand regged using a coupon and like usually set it up for sale on major marketplaces, on some with make offer and on others with buy now. After 47 minutes somebody bids on two of the domains! I can not give more details until the sale is final and the cash is where it should be....

I reg'd the domains at Name.com using their special $0.99 .org special. The auction is here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/org-robottechnology-org.984768/

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still in REDACTED, so hopefully everything goes well. Hand regged using a coupon and like usually set it up for sale on major marketplaces, on some with make offer and on others with buy now. After 47 minutes somebody bids on two of the domains! I can not give more details until the sale is final and the cash is where it should be....

REDACTED

:)
I don't think people will appreciate you advertising here :lookaround:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back