Dynadot

analysis au.to and to.to Hand picked in Dec ?

NameSilo
Watch

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Recently, i found that the domain au.to and to.to registered in Dec by the domains and many .To domain hacks reserved by registry due 2030 and 2080,howere, some lucky dogs still got decent .to hacks like addicted.to,up.to……

in the past, when some good.To domains expired domainers used to tend to the platform (register.to) to catch it, howere,today, there is no platform that can help domainers to shot better .To domains after the owner of register.to passed away last year ,hence,im suppose that the 2 great domains hand picked by 2 lucky dogs in Dec.

Here is a good news that many good.To domains soon due its expiration in the short furture,but ,I will say dont be too optimistic cause your opponent is registry.

What your thoughts about that 2 domains mentioned in the title?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125_161349.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_161349.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20231125_161429.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_161429.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20231125_161337.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_161337.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 65
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they were reserved by the registry, maybe the current owners bought them from the registry?
On a side note, how did you check whois? Doesn't work for me, .to whois server gives "Timeout.".

•••
If they were reserved by the registry, maybe the current owners bought them from the registry?
On a side note, how did you check whois? Doesn't work for me, .to whois server gives "Timeout.".
most domain tools don't support whois like .To ,.Ch,.Es,.de……,,howere,my friend programed himself some codes so that he can checked these,

•••
•••
most domain tools don't support whois like .To ,.Ch,.Es,.de……,,howere,my friend programed himself some codes so that he can checked these,
Interesting. ch and es can be checked only via the registry website and bypassing 1-2 pages with captcha.

•••
You can pay attention to .ML domain names. There are still many high-quality ones available for registration.

•••
You can pay attention to .ML domain names. There are still many high-quality ones available for registration.
I have some, but be careful with it, one of the most abused TLDs for spam operations.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back