Dynadot

Had hell of a night regging 5l Chinese premium

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Man i have to admit, i have never had this kind of experiance before which i have faced last night. Whole night i was researching chinese 5l premium with pattern and also meaning ( Not just patterns but also meaningful ) and regging them bulk just when i was researching and filtering to my watch list chiness buyers was regging them one by one.

I research 10 bam 4 already taken with in 5 min by some one else. Guys this is the next big thing for sure. I will be updating with all 5l sales soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i bought gglwp.com and ffksl.com for $10... looks like a paid market price heres hoping the buy out keeps rolling. always bet on .com right?

•••
i bought gglwp.com and ffksl.com for $10... looks like a paid market price heres hoping the buy out keeps rolling. always bet on .com right?

These will grow :)

•••
•••
Here is a little Update:

AABCD pattern buyout completed.
ABBCD pattern Has 28038 domains left out of 163602 domains
ABCCD patterns Has 35773 domains left out of 163225 domains

More updates will be posted soon.

Thanks.

This is great news.

•••
This is great news.
Yap still if anybody want 5l chips @ 7$ each contact me i have plenty of them. I can always sell and reinvest everyday and please don't think i am taking a loss on these sales i have profit on them just flipping quick to keep the dice rolling.

Thanks.

•••
Yap still if anybody want 5l chips @ 7$ each contact me i have plenty of them. I can always sell and reinvest everyday and please don't think i am taking a loss on these sales i have profit on them just flipping quick to keep the dice rolling.

Thanks.

So you're saying 5l chips aren't even worth reg fee since you're selling them less than what you paid for them? You paid more than $7 for them right?

•••
So you're saying 5l chips aren't even worth reg fee since you're selling them less than what you paid for them? You paid more than $7 for them right?
No they are growing. Just to take attention from all the auctions here or you may say just to stand on competition i am selling them at less then reg fee. I can register domains less the 7$ so even there i have profit. If you want i can reg you new domains as well for 7$

Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Regging rate is very slow now but a good info is at my hand from another domainer from here :)

chart.jpg

2 days ago check the chips reg report:

32.08%

Hand Checked ( source Name Bright 5000 each search )

Thanks.

•••
•••
Available : 960043 ( checked the full list via name bright )
Registered : 15937 domains in 6 days ( as it was chinese new year )
Reg rate was: 2.5k each day

Now only exact 30% available to reg.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back