IT.COM

Had hell of a night regging 5l Chinese premium

NameSilo
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Man i have to admit, i have never had this kind of experiance before which i have faced last night. Whole night i was researching chinese 5l premium with pattern and also meaning ( Not just patterns but also meaningful ) and regging them bulk just when i was researching and filtering to my watch list chiness buyers was regging them one by one.

I research 10 bam 4 already taken with in 5 min by some one else. Guys this is the next big thing for sure. I will be updating with all 5l sales soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was just there. The 'dashboard' page has links to two ZIP files, the full list and the ABCBB list (which is broken). Everything else about the navigation looks like it's still in development, and it's tough to tell what's currently working. Still love the idea, though.
just updated a few functions and will be uploading in 30 min. sorry for the problem you faced. But it will be fully functional in few days. Was busy last 6 days regging 5l.com domains :)

Thanks.

•••
You can download all the research data fro 5l chinese premium from LLLLLs.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
It's working now. unfortunately a lot have been registered. I'm just trying to find 1 to reg.

•••
It's working now. unfortunately a lot have been registered. I'm just trying to find 1 to reg.

I couldn't find one that's available! That was fast!

•••
Every body is regging i will post a new list soon.

Thanks.

•••
•••
yap now people are regging double repeating. :)

•••
Great I'll check back for the list.

btw, your site is looking good.

•••
Sweet. I just found one not registered. Not a Chinese premium, but I can say it.
dammd

•••
•••
download the remaining 62k cp 5l.com

•••
•••
how many AABCD are still remaining?

•••
Here is a little Update:

AABCD pattern buyout completed.
ABBCD pattern Has 28038 domains left out of 163602 domains
ABCCD patterns Has 35773 domains left out of 163225 domains

More updates will be posted soon.

Thanks.

•••
Here is a little Update:

AABCD pattern buyout completed.
ABBCD pattern Has 28038 domains left out of 163602 domains
ABCCD patterns Has 35773 domains left out of 163225 domains

More updates will be posted soon.

Thanks.

Those will be the next rush in the days and weeks ahead. Already see an uptick of registrations. Everyone is getting out of the dazed holiday mood.

•••
Those will be the next rush in the days and weeks ahead. Already see an uptick of registrations. Everyone is getting out of the dazed holiday mood.
Not only that i tracked a lot of backorder and expiring auction activity last few weeks. But now that place is crowed and all the good ones are taken so people should now invest in the next category so the 3 same letter is next in my view.

And as 3 same letter will pick in value late joiners will reg 2 same letters, 60k names is a matter of 2-3 days.

Thanks.

•••
All the good ones disappeared within a few days. It was nuts. The chinese always get the cream of the crop because we westerners are getting into the habbit of following suit. Next thing we know they bought up that last batch you mentioned. Just wait and watch.

•••
what do you have to say about QQCCV and LLLSU ?

•••
what do you have to say about QQCCV and LLLSU ?
Technically these are not 5l chips, chips must not have a,e,i,o,u,v but from my experience i have seen domain sold for high price even with those letters. But one things is for sure chances is greater that these are not this kind of domains.

Beside that i think LLLsu.com might have some value.

Thanks.

•••
Technically these are not 5l chips, chips must not have a,e,i,o,u,v but from my experience i have seen domain sold for high price even with those letters. But one things is for sure chances is greater that these are not this kind of domains.

Beside that i think LLLsu.com might have some value.

Thanks.
I am aware of that. Someone sold Anznz.com not long ago.

•••
ZZAZZ.com sold for $2500 :) not mind but much for a vowel in the middle lol. @Soofi, you should have held on to your ZZXZZ.com

Last edited:
•••
ZZAZZ.com sold for $2500 :) not mind but much for a vowel in the middle lol. @Soofi, you should have held on to your ZZXZZ.com

It was ZZZxZ.com bro but nice sale :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back