IT.COM

Had hell of a night regging 5l Chinese premium

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Man i have to admit, i have never had this kind of experiance before which i have faced last night. Whole night i was researching chinese 5l premium with pattern and also meaning ( Not just patterns but also meaningful ) and regging them bulk just when i was researching and filtering to my watch list chiness buyers was regging them one by one.

I research 10 bam 4 already taken with in 5 min by some one else. Guys this is the next big thing for sure. I will be updating with all 5l sales soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No No Guys have you lost your mind totally.

•••
how would u find the meaning...and what are the patterns good to invest ?

•••
how would u find the meaning...and what are the patterns good to invest ?

"Hello Magician... I would like to know how you do your tricks."

;)

•••
lol...but can give some hints ;)

•••
•••
i think all the combination without aeiouv is taken

•••
Guys i will be joining you in very short time still regging cp domains with pattern and of course meaning. Will share my thought and findings as well.

Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can you imagine Christmas bonuses at Verisign this year...

2015-11-11--15-58-53.jpg

•••
•••
This is what i was talking about:

cjgdd.com,huangyiquan
GBJJK.COM,huangyiquan
HGDDF.COM,huyubin
HHJGD.COM,Hidden by Whois Privacy Protection ( chinease )
JJSHT.COM,Zhou Cheng Chun
PFBBJ.COM,RustyHu
PHBBJ.COM,RustyHu
PYSHH.COM,huangyiquan
SKJDD.COM,Suhuiyan
TDDSH.COM,RustyHu
TKJFF.COM,huangyiquan
XXSHZ.COM,Yang Ting Ting
YDSHH.COM,huangyiquan

促进更多的 = cjgdd = Promote more.
贵宾借记卡 = gbjjk = VIP debit card.
很高的地方 = hgddf = High places.
混合结构的 = hhjgd = Hybrid structure.
经济衰退 = jjsht = economic recession.
皮肤病北京 = pfbbj = Dermatology Beijing.
排行榜北京 = phbbj = Ranking Beijing.
便宜实惠 = pyshh = Cheaper.
使空间得到 = skjdd = Make the space available.
头等大事 = tddsh = Top priority.
提款机方法 = tkjff = ATM method.
信心十足 = xxshz = Confidence.
有的时候 = ydshh = sometimes.

These are just a sample of what i was facing last night and still facing the same while regging.

Soon i will be lunching a translation function at my website LLLLLs.com That might help understand the market.

Thanks.

•••
•••
I will buy 10 of these type, that's it. It's a bit of craziness, but no harm in throwing $100 in reg fee into the arena if there are some okay ones left.

Sales?

•••
Last night i saw only near 700,000 chinese cremium domains was left i am sure the amount is now even low.

Thanks.

•••
Last night i saw only near 700,000 chinese cremium domains was left i am sure the amount is now even low.

Thanks.
They are going very fast!

Last edited:
•••
They should, because its new drawn of domaining, nothing surprising, its possible when we can see only in US domain sales are sky rocket with a few citizen but when it comes to china there are a lot of businesses to benefit from this technology which they are mass introduced this year.

Its time for .com boom in china and it is happening.

Thanks.

•••
TTUAN - $1,576 on 4.cn - "Round And Round".

Looks like there might be something to this, or the market is being forced. Either way, can't be a bad investment if you pick the right combos.

It's hard to process 11 million permutations, but I'll give it a whirl. Looks like AEIOUV does not apply here. I am seeing similar things with LLNN's.

•••

Looks like there might be something to this, or the market is being forced. Either way, can't be a bad investment if you pick the right combos.

It's hard to process 11 million permutations, but I'll give it a whirl. Looks like AEIOUV does not apply here. I am seeing similar things with LLNN's.
research as batches forget about random latter at least stick with 2 repeating latter they are going fast.

Thanks.

•••
3 repeating latters are still available and they should be first target.

Thanks.

•••

Exactly. LLNN is short and getting attention too

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back