Dynadot

Had hell of a night regging 5l Chinese premium

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Man i have to admit, i have never had this kind of experiance before which i have faced last night. Whole night i was researching chinese 5l premium with pattern and also meaning ( Not just patterns but also meaningful ) and regging them bulk just when i was researching and filtering to my watch list chiness buyers was regging them one by one.

I research 10 bam 4 already taken with in 5 min by some one else. Guys this is the next big thing for sure. I will be updating with all 5l sales soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only 377390 chinese premium domains left ( last checked 3 hours ago ).

•••
•••
•••
yes just checked....now ur value will increase

•••
•••
;)...as u said this will trend in few months ..as most patterns are taken

•••
I think most of the domain of pattern ABACA meanings are to long to be of any use to end users. However many of the 5L.com with 5 unique letter holds valid meaning. like shgcn.com- A virgin , shgbn-six months.
So what should we do guys ? Go after Pattern or go after meaning ?

•••
Lunched an awesome new service at name pros for 5l chinese research to help you guys and my self.

i have found a way to make a few bucks.

I have regged a lot of 5l and ran out of money and i can see there are a lot of potential chinese 5l.com domains are still up for reg so i am listing the names that are still available here in english if you people like them bid how much you will pay to get the pinyin from me.

Example :

黄金首饰 = hjssh = Gold jewelry
Prove : Google Wikipidia Amazon

If i was selling this name i would list it as Gold jewelry starting bid 1$ and you people will bid what you think you will be able to pay to know " 黄金首饰 = hjssh " this part of that name.

As they are regging fast, i am setting a bin at each domain and list update time 30 min and who ever bids most with in that will get the name.

Payment via paypal only if the domain is registered before you reg the name i will refund ( but i will check before i give you the domain so you can't claim it was regged after you reg it )

My paypal Address : [email protected]

Then i will update the list with new names. Each time i will post 10 names. Starting with these:

Propagate.
Programming development.
Programming software.
Programmers.
Ice Age.
Save power.
Immaturity.
Ingenuity.
Good price.
Good learning.

Each starting bid 1$ if you would like to know instant, Bin price is 20$ each

Happy bidding.

Link to the service.

•••
I'll pay you $1 each for these two
Ingenuity.
Good price.

•••
please go to this page and post your needs.

•••
I've bought almost 50 5L.com domains

•••
the meaning of 5L is all too complex for me. I am not smart enough to figure that out.
So like I did with 6N, I just registered a dozen of them randomly. All pattern ABCAA.
We'll see how it goes value-wise in a year or two.

•••
I am almost done developing 5l.com research website LLLLLS.Com you can get all the lists over there very soon.

•••
only 128363 5l chinese premium left to reg.

Download the list for free from LLLLLs.Com
For free.

Thanks.

•••
Only 110 ABACA 5l cp pattern left:

Download the list for free from LLLLLs.Com
For free.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Downlod 644459 All the 5l chiense premium list that are available @ LLLLLs.com

Thanks.

•••
Download 2198 ABCBB.com cp available domain list LLLLLs.com

•••
Download 2198 ABCBB.com cp available domain list LLLLLs.com

I'm seeing that any 5L domains that translate into a meaning is being registered - regardless of aeiouv existing in the domain. So not only was there a $xxxx sale of one on 4.cn (with a vowel!) but some of them have been registered for a few years and have chinese ownership.

I ran a translation on the 6000 remaining 5L's that have three repeating non-aeiouv characters (bbb,ppp,qqq, etc...) and there were some good one-word translations that were available, but to my surprise there were some strong ones that were taken.

I'm also seeing some 5L's that translate out to a single word being auctioned here on NP, registered same day, with $50 - $60 bids - but that's not where the $ is of course.

•••
Still regging but a good one that can be mentioned would be:

银行行长 = yhhzh = Bank

•••
Still regging but a good one that can be mentioned would be:

银行行长 = yhhzh = Bank
Actually 银行行长 means bank manager and as it has 4 characters, the abbreviation would have 4 letters and would be YHHZ. As I'm not Chinese, I'm not sure if this is a commonly used phrase or not.

•••
http://llllls.com/ looks great - the button to download the ABCBB list 404's. Mind sharing here or uploading the latest and greatest?

•••
•••
•••
Was just there. The 'dashboard' page has links to two ZIP files, the full list and the ABCBB list (which is broken). Everything else about the navigation looks like it's still in development, and it's tough to tell what's currently working. Still love the idea, though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back