Domain Empire

advice .guide domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So after doing some research, I found a domain that is 3 letters and has over 600,000 exact match search results - but it's a .guide address.

Is it worth the investment? How have other .guide sales gone?

And do anyone know where I can research previous sales for different domain extensions?

Thanks for the input!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have the $ to risk, go for it. After a year,see where .guide is & act accordingly.

•••
If you have the $ to risk, go for it. After a year,see where .guide is & act accordingly.
Yeah guys let's drop all good new g's you have if there is no activity after one year! Brilliant....

•••
•••

I agree, if the extension has gained no traction at all, then the chances are it isnt going to, that has happened with all the new extensions in the past

•••
Short single word .guide gTlds are great. Sites such as us.guide are perfect for geo travel directories.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back