Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice .guide domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MrTechie

Established Member
Impact
26
So after doing some research, I found a domain that is 3 letters and has over 600,000 exact match search results - but it's a .guide address.

Is it worth the investment? How have other .guide sales gone?

And do anyone know where I can research previous sales for different domain extensions?

Thanks for the input!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

The value for a domain is what potential customers are willing to pay for it. As today, the demand for .GUIDE among domainers and end-users are close to zero, but that might change. *I really hope so, as I have about 20 of them myself*.

I've only sold one .GUIDE so far. Traveling (dot) guide sold for just under $200.
 
3
•••
Wow.. only less than $200 for traveling.guide.. and that is one of the better ones IMO.
 
3
•••
Hello,

The value for a domain is what potential customers are willing to pay for it. As today, the demand for .GUIDE among domainers and end-users are close to zero, but that might change. *I really hope so, as I have about 20 of them myself*.

I've only sold one .GUIDE so far. Traveling (dot) guide sold for just under $200.

Why did you sell it so cheap?
 
1
•••
Why did you sell it so cheap?

Travelingguide.net and .org etc are still available, but you're right. I could probably have got a few hundred more for it.
 
1
•••
Wow.. only less than $200 for traveling.guide.. and that is one of the better ones IMO.

Same, I think you should have kept it Fancy :P

I got a couple good .guide like kayak.guide, invest.guide and 3dprinter.guide. I like the extension because guide is the same in french.

It's unfortunate that the extension didnt get any attention yet.
 
1
•••
If you have the $ to risk, go for it. After a year,see where .guide is & act accordingly.
 
0
•••
If you have the $ to risk, go for it. After a year,see where .guide is & act accordingly.
Yeah guys let's drop all good new g's you have if there is no activity after one year! Brilliant....
 
2
•••
1
•••
If you have the $ to risk, go for it. After a year,see where .guide is & act accordingly.

I agree, if the extension has gained no traction at all, then the chances are it isnt going to, that has happened with all the new extensions in the past
 
2
•••
Short single word .guide gTlds are great. Sites such as us.guide are perfect for geo travel directories.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back