Domain Empire

status-done Green Timer.. what is it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When we get an inbound offer for $25000.

•••
I'm guessing it's a timer to change our password.

•••
Fun fact of the day: NamePros returns 418 in response to especially dodgy requests. Don’t go searching for it unless you want to land on the naughty list, though.

It's cool, and totally in line with the specs :stig:

•••
•••
Starting to turn RED xD

Attachments

• prog.png
    prog.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 157
•••
•••
I'm thinking it's a countdown to some of the great new features in development... looking forward to April 1st.

•••
•••
•••
The high five in the face with the Bitcoin must have really smarted.
Was really off with that damn appraisal.. those ccTLDs can bring killer surprises.

•••
Ha ha! @CraigD just got a dozen challenges. Everyone wants a piece of the first winner!

•••
I believe it is a countdown to April Fools... I wonder what they are planning :)

This sounds good. I also vote as April Fool’s Day :)

•••
I agree that the countdown may be for April Fool’s Day. When the countdown is over, there may be nothing happened. :)

Last edited:
•••
Yeah soon as I saw it I thought April Fool's.

•••
Yeah 26 days left for April but it is not usual :3 we need a namepros team member to explain :)

•••
•••
April 1 is new business year so thats how many days until the price of upgraded accounts go up.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I thought It was for my Birth Day. My birthday is on 1st of April.
Looks like its everyones Birthday :P

Last edited:
•••
The day when ICANN has decided with the permission of Namepros to raise the number of gTLDs from 2000 to 35000.

•••
I'm thinking it's a countdown to some of the great new features in development... looking forward to April 1st.

Yes.

Hopefully website will undergo a change with better features.

•••
•••
I've delayed a meeting this morning so I can be present for the big reveal...I'm thinking all name pros members will get a $100 stimulus check from the top secret organization behind NPS. :xf.smile::xf.grin::xf.wink:(y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back