Dynadot

news Got some interetsing inside from China

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Morning guys.
As some of you may know I'am Ukrainian, and was born in a former soviet union. As u understand my parents and family too. So, some of my closest relatives were very closely involved in former cooperation with China - and they are still in a friendly contact with some guys who live inside the Great Wall.
Well, what is the inside about? There are serious (and I mean it) talks on the highest level regarding changing the capital name of China - Beijing, to the other name with more symbolic meaning.
Why I'am writing it here? Guess you understand. Yeah, "bj" domains. They can become nothing.
Anyway I am not sure do these rumors will end with change, but wanted to warn you.
If you won't see me here at forum anymore - that means Triads came for me.

Regards, Nick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think previously Beijing was called Peking. So Beijng itself is new name.
You heard rumors :)

•••
•••
So i have to liquidate Bjwtv.com for only 10k.... holy sxxx!! :)

•••
•••
I think previously Beijing was called Peking. So Beijng itself is new name.
You heard rumors :)
The name was not really changed, rather they just changed the spelling. "Beijing" and "Peking" are two different pinyin transliterations of 北京 (Beijing), so while the Latin alphabet spelling changed from Peking-->Beijing, the Chinese characters were not changed.

•••
Guess you understand. Yeah, "bj" domains. They can become nothing.

Not really, unless they developed technology that allows to build infrastructure and move 20 mln. people from Beijing to Xinyang overnight I don't see how BJ domains can become nothing.

If this decision is made XY domains can become more valuable, but not much will happen with BJ, jome of over 33 mln. people and numerous businesses.

•••
If this decision is made XY domains can become more valuable

I knew Daniel Negari is a great visionary!

*runs to buy some 3-character and 6N .XYz domains*

[jk]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back