IT.COM

Google AdSense monitor...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use it and like it! :imho:

Simple and to the point program.

•••
•••
that looks pretty cool. thanks!

•••
I'm downloading it now! :) Thanks!

•••
No probs...thought it would be useful
:)

•••
Got it installed - awesome program!

•••
Scott said:
Got it installed - awesome program!

yaeh!..

keeps us up to date :talk:

•••
Ya, I downloaded it, and I really like it.

•••
ZuraX said:
Whats it do?

Shows your adsense stats in a docked bar, keeps you from having to login every few minutes to watch the dollars rolling in ;)

-Allan

•••
At one time I had 3 adsense accounts and I used it for each.

The auto "pop up" setting almost drove me D-:

Down to one and loving it :tu:
Thank god for adsense improvements! :loveyou:

•••
Does Google allow this?
How do you know it doesnt "call home" and give your pass to them?

•••
Do you use a fire wall? D-:

Also, I had a programer look at it.
She uses it now also. ;)

•••
•••
HellFear said:
Thanks for sharing se, this will save me some time from logging into Adsense to check on my stats! :tu:

No probs... :)
glad u found it useful :)

•••
HI ZuraX

That is also one thing I worry about with these kind of programs, and not just calling home what about opening your pc up to them... If I personally known the programmer or if the programmer was recommend by a person I know and trust I would have no problems running these kind of apps where one has to enter a username and password in it..

I'll stick to checking my adsence once per day or so..Manually

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
I hardly ever check my account. Why? Because my account hardly changes, Plus Google pays auto... no need to request...

•••
it all boils down to persoanl prefrence i think... :D

•••
SysSense is completely safe. The author is well known and my firewall has never reported any bad behavior. My only "complaint" is that as a VisualBasic program it takes 40megs of ram for what it does (because of the VB runtimes).

•••
•••
looks great, thanks a bunch

•••
wow, awesome program, cant thank you enough for the link

•••
ezimedia said:
HI ZuraX

That is also one thing I worry about with these kind of programs, and not just calling home what about opening your pc up to them... If I personally known the programmer or if the programmer was recommend by a person I know and trust I would have no problems running these kind of apps where one has to enter a username and password in it..

I'll stick to checking my adsence once per day or so..Manually

Thanks
Tom Dahne

I agree. Program looks great but there are so many spyware progams out there. Even if the creator is honest and legit, hackers can create programs to exploit this honest program and send your passwords around the Internet.

I use Opera's "wand" feature to quickly and easily login to check my stats all day long.

AmCy

•••
•••
Nice tool, but I don't think I'll be using it that much.
I have a habit of checking earning stats only once or twice a day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back