GoDaddy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
Thread is for reviews of GoDaddy
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Maybe it's about a certain ccTLD.
I noticed this a few days ago as well. I only have .com there. It used to be possible to simply click the auto-renew "on" or "off" link to change it. Now when you click, it leads to a page with no option to remove auto-renew, and bulk editing only allows to turn on auto-renew...

This is not good, GoDaddy.
 
4
•••
Unfortunately, I can't test this anymore. I only have one ccTLD left at GoDaddy. I used to have ~12,000 domains there, but I've since moved them all to Porkbun.
 
1
•••
Maybe they need to run Norton AntiVirus.
 
2
•••
I noticed this a few days ago as well. I only have .com there. It used to be possible to simply click the auto-renew "on" or "off" link to change it. Now when you click, it leads to a page with no option to remove auto-renew, and bulk editing only allows to turn on auto-renew...

This is not good, GoDaddy.
I'm in the US, and just toggled Auto-renew Off then On -- and it seems to work ok (I tested with 5 domain names as a bulk change)
 
2
•••
I'm in the US, and just toggled Auto-renew Off then On -- and it seems to work ok (I tested with 5 domain names as a bulk change)
It used to work fine for me as well, so it is a bit strange.
 
1
•••
@GoDaddy @Afternic

Some domains pointed to afternic with custome lander BIN + LTO, But the lander not resolving !!!


1790601618130.png

.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back