- Impact
- 3,226
Thread is for reviews of GoDaddy
I noticed this a few days ago as well. I only have .com there. It used to be possible to simply click the auto-renew "on" or "off" link to change it. Now when you click, it leads to a page with no option to remove auto-renew, and bulk editing only allows to turn on auto-renew...Maybe it's about a certain ccTLD.
I'm in the US, and just toggled Auto-renew Off then On -- and it seems to work ok (I tested with 5 domain names as a bulk change)I noticed this a few days ago as well. I only have .com there. It used to be possible to simply click the auto-renew "on" or "off" link to change it. Now when you click, it leads to a page with no option to remove auto-renew, and bulk editing only allows to turn on auto-renew...
This is not good, GoDaddy.
It used to work fine for me as well, so it is a bit strange.I'm in the US, and just toggled Auto-renew Off then On -- and it seems to work ok (I tested with 5 domain names as a bulk change)

