.us GoDaddy .US Promo - .US Registrations for $4.95

Spaceship
Watch

DrWho

Retired NamePros Staff©Established Member
Impact
https://registrar.godaddy.com/newdomains_us.asp?isc=&se=+&from_app=&authGuid=

Dear Valued GoDaddy.com Customer,

This is definitely the FIRST time. It could be the LAST and ONLY time. So you know it has to be the BEST time!

At just $4.95/year, it's the absolute BEST time to grab all the great .US domain names you possibly can!

Thanks to great customers like you, GoDaddy.com is the leading seller of .US domains by a long shot ¡ª and now we're keeping the competition on the run.

Just $4.95/yr for
all the .US domains
you can buy!

Hurry! Offer ends September 30!

When "they" were selling .US domains at $35+, we offered ours at just $14.95. You bought in the thousands! When we cut prices to $8.95, you snapped up more! And when we slashed prices to $6.95, you bought more than we ever thought possible.

And now... this could be as low as we can POSSIBLY go: Just $4.95 for all the .US domains you can buy. NO LIMIT!

You know all the great reasons to own a .US domain:
Create a uniquely American identity on the Internet.
Associate your site with American values.
Instill pride in your workplace or home.
Promote your cause and many more.
So all that's left for me to stress to you are three things:
This is the first and possibly last time I'll ever be able to offer .US domains at $4.95.
There is no limit to the number you can buy at this price; BUT
You must buy before September 30 to secure this unheard-of smokin' deal!
So step right up, Americans: Register all the .US domains you want for only $4.95/year!

Thanks for making .US such a huge success and allowing us to slam prices down, down, down. And as always, thanks for being a GoDaddy.com customer.

Sincerely,

Bob Parsons
President
GoDaddy.com

P.S. Hurry, though: We can extend this unheard-of, smokin' deal only until September 30, and the good names are sure to go fast!

P.P.S: If you have .US names registered at a higher rate somewhere else, we've got a HOT OFFER for you, too! Transfers are just $7.75 and include a FREE one-year extension! Check out bulk registration and bulk transfers, too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered a few .US at godaddy too. Very good prices!

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
I registered a few .US at godaddy too. Very good prices!

What .US names have you registered? :)

•••
I currently own HiDefinition.us registered through GoDaddy, I wish this offer was on NameCheap .

•••
Nice name darksk8er!
I have housings.us, pasttime.us, and transitsystem.us!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back