Domain Empire

GoDaddy Support mail?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just received a password reset email from GoDaddy (legitimate link) which has not being initiated by me

I spent the last 15 minutes trying to find a support mail to contact them with no results
-the password emails I received are donotreply emails
-there's no mail on any 'support' link on the website

how on earth do we contact them by mail?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The only way to talk to them in writing now is to use the Chat function on the USA version of the Godaddy site. If they can't handle the issue they promise someone will get back to you and in my experience they do, though it can take 24 hours.

They used to have great email support, got back to you in a very few hours and fixed stuff fast. Now they have higher prices and less customer service.

•••
...They used to have great email support, got back to you in a very few hours and fixed stuff fast. Now they have less customer service.

Exactly the reason I'm moving out . Customer service is my number one priority, even if I have to pay a bit more

•••
Exactly the reason I'm moving out . Customer service is my number one priority, even if I have to pay a bit more

Namesilo has very prompt support and is way cheaper than GD, and easier to use.

•••
Namesilo has very prompt support and is way cheaper than GD, and easier to use.

Currently using two registrars: Namesilo and Namebright. Both answer within 24hrs with answers that make sense , if you know what I mean

•••
Hey u can check this link-
They have great telephone support 24x7.
E-mail support generally takes some time.

Last edited:
•••
GD did away with email support in spring of 2014, if memory serves. Probably best to simply call customer service, if you haven't already: 866-463-2339 or 480-505-8877.

•••
if you have an issue regarding auctions you can send a mail to [email protected]
otherwise for normal question you can send to: [email protected]

you can't find those contacts on the websites but they reply if you write to them.

yeah you can always call for any help but this do not mean that you do not neet to wait at the phone for minutes.. (sure a mail need more time)

•••

At best you get a reply saying that no longer works and asking you to phone them. Telephone does not create a paper trail - not the way to deal with a serious issue and no use to people with hearing impairments.

•••
I had the same thing happen to me right after I sold domains here,
I did not waste anytime as I recognized it as a legit email

I called godaddy to ask what it was about, they told me someone
had actually called and pretended to be me, tried everything to get it ok'd
but I have a security thing in place and they weren't able to complete it [not posting details here]

After 10 years, it just happened :(
( very disappointed! )

CALL them, never mind trying the support link, takes too long

•••
Thanks for the suggestions people
I pm-ed @John Styler as @silentg suggested . I hope he can sort things out for me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back