IT.COM

question Afternic Password issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
Hi.
My password did not matched to the one I usually use.
So I tried to reset the password and clicked on the link sent to my mail.
Typed the new password twice, and right after that I am led to the same page with error:
vmn9scb.png

http://i.imgur.com/vmn9scb.png

Yet I am still getting a confirmation mail saying my password was changed.
When trying to log in with the new password, It refuses to log me in (incorrect password)

Anyone experienced something familiar to this problem and knows whats the solution?
I asked their support too.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm getting the same thing. Looks like their accounts system is broken at the moment.

•••
I can confirm I'm getting the same thing as well. Just contacted them and am awaiting a reply. Glad to see it's not just me!!

•••
Same thing happening here eh

•••
I also tried to reset the password, and got the same message. I dropped them a line.

•••
Ah.. What a relief. I thought some someone was hijacking my account. :|

•••
Same here, I can't log in but im sure password and username are correct.

•••
Yes i am experiencing the same issue. i knew there was an issue because chrome has my password saved so i should just hit log in and get in but it kept saying wrong password. well i've changed passwords but thety wont let me know so i hope soon they will.

@ OP- thanks for bringing up this issue

•••
•••
for me, its not resolved..

•••
•••
It works just fine for me.

•••
There was an issue with a server which they were able to get resolved earlier today. There wasn't any danger to any accounts the error was on our side. I apologize for that. If there are any issues you have with Afternic or GoDaddy feel free to reach out to me directly and I will help where I can.

•••
Working for me, cant remember the password though,changed it a few times lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back