Domain Empire

GoDaddy hosting services

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

saytouqeer

Established Member
Impact
hello to all
Can anyone else use the go daddy service of hosting. Share your some experiences.
They are also launch a separate hosting of word press.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy's new cpanel shared hosting is pretty good. I've had minimal issues. The managed wordpress is good but there are some SSL limitations for the time being.

•••
Are you planning to buy hosting from Godaddy?

•••
Tried their service few years ago, their hosting service is good enough but for me its too slow.

Evander

•••
I have never used it personally but many people ( and reviews ) say it's really really slow.

•••
Based on the reviews regarding their web hosting, I would not recommend them. You can perform a quick search about them and find the answer by yourself though.

•••
What many don't realize is that although Godaddy offers web hosting they are really a domain seller overall. Their hosting uses their own control panel which doesn't offer as much as industry standard web hosting control panels do. If you are looking to host a WordPress site then consider a hosting provider that offers true cPanel control panel services. cPanel not only is a one click install for WordPress but it is a great product offered free on most shared hosting accounts. It allows you to do many website and web hosting tasks on your own over having to contact your provider to do it for you.

•••
Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

•••
Godaddy's version of Cpanel is limited and frustrating and also they disable some php functions, for example making contact forms on your site not work. I wouldn't use them.

•••
Bad support and almost no features to customize the scripts.

•••
There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

•••
Is the potential host flexible? In the future, your needs may change. Can you upgrade services should the need arise?

•••
hello to all
Can anyone else use the go daddy service of hosting. Share your some experiences.
They are also launch a separate hosting of word press.
Godaddy is decent for a WordPress site. You can update everything easily through the panel and even upgrade on the fly with many packages.

I would not recommend them for most other sites but they are decent for small to medium WordPress.

•••
Back in the day they were really slow. Maybe they have changed now but based off what others are saying their Cpanel is limited and if I’m honest, I can't see a reason why you should bother going with GoDaddy when there are TONS of other hosting companies out there that aren't as much of a pain to work with and aren't as limiting.

Just do a quick 5 minute Google search of the top hosting companies and any of those would likely be much better alternatives.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back