IT.COM

Good reseller hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, I am currently hosting 2 website with go daddy on seperate accounts but will be 4 in a few days. Can anyone recommend to me a good reseller hosting provider so that I can save some money.

Many Thanks :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Theres many different resellers. I would recommend you not get one with end user support as you wont need it. It will save you alot of money. You also know you can host many domains in one cPanel although sometimes a reseller account is eassier to manage its your choice just thought I'd let you know.

•••
What sort of budget are we talking?

•••
•••
•••
You are asking a very broad question - could you please be a little more specific as to what requirements you have? For example, any preference on control panel?

•••
If you're happy with Godaddy, why not go for a "deluxe" package? I think they allow multiple domain hosting on that. Do you really need to separate the accounts?

Last edited:
•••
I would recommend you placing request in the request section here. I suppose that is the best way to get in touch with the providers which can offer that for you.

•••
Please provide:

Budget
Space Required
Bandwidth Required
Anything Specific Required?

•••
I agree. You need to work with your current nee4ds and current requirements. Do not with the names. That is little bit wrong way if you are really looking to have good services

•••
Nice reselling is available from glowhost, resellerzoom and webhostingbuzz.
These companies have provided reseller-friendly environment which will bring good profit for their clients.

•••
You need to know what you are looking for. That will make your search easier. Operating with names I believe is not good idea. To avoid paying over you need to know how much do you need and how much you can spend for that

•••
I have been offered a reseller account for £10 per month. Unlimited bandwith, 40gb space, unlimited databases and client accounts, also unlimited domains.

Is this a good deal?

THanks.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

If a package offers multiple domains (websites) does this simply mean I can register different domains, and point them to the same hosting but different directories and they'll all look like different websites?

•••
I have been offered a reseller account for £10 per month. Unlimited bandwith, 40gb space, unlimited databases and client accounts, also unlimited domains.

Is this a good deal?

THanks.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

If a package offers multiple domains (websites) does this simply mean I can register different domains, and point them to the same hosting but different directories and they'll all look like different websites?

There is no such thing as unlimmited bandwidth they are lying to you if they claim they can offer it. The server can only handle so much and its split between all the users on the server. So no its not a good deal.

•••

Yes, but keep in mind that the domain registrations themselves are not included.

•••
Plus you will need to chose one main web site and redirect people from another to this one as well
That is what 301 redirect can easily do

•••
Who else in this thread is hosted there I wonder?

talking to yourself?

pointless spam it looks like.

I would send out some emails to sales guys at web hosting companies that you like, see if they can cut you a deal.

•••
So, if you are looking for reliable place to order reseller hosting plans, I can recommend you to check iwhic.com reseller and master reseller hosting plans. To my mind, the price is competitive for them.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

•••
Aspnix is one more company which provides reselling on a professional level.
Their reselling is resourceful and they also provide support.

•••
good reseller hosting

There is a good reseller hosting provider IWIHosting. I am using the services of this company. I am fully satisfied with the services. This web hosting company provides proper bandwidth, high uptime and reliable web hosting services. When you face any problem regarding web hosting then you can contact to: rl]

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Would like to mention hostingsource company, they provide reselling on Linux and Windows platforms, they also resell VPS that is very rarely offered by the hosting providers.

•••
I've been reading on the subject, i'm surprised! Nothing on HostGator? Any reasons? I never worked with Gator
Thanks for thread

•••
Hello, I am currently hosting 2 website with go daddy on seperate accounts but will be 4 in a few days. Can anyone recommend to me a good reseller hosting provider so that I can save some money.

Whats your budget ? and are you looking for UK based or US based reseller account?

If you provide this details surely forum members can help you better.

•••
good reseller hosting

:wave:You are looking for a reliable reseller hosting. i am suggesting you one web hosting company [vider[/url] that provide quality reseller web hosting at reasonable prices. I have already using services of this company.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••

Have you checked out the reseller offers section of the forum?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back