IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess you know that Mitsu have had a promotion running for a couple of months and last time i looked dot ins were only about $2 to register. Mitsu is a bit of a mishmash but very cheap and support is good. Credit card and paypal accepted.

I'm not registering new .in's - I'm trying to renew them... actually I'm transferring them in from other registrars such as Mitsu, Key-Systems, OnlineNic, DynaDot etc. around 50-60 in total now.

I've already done about 30 renewals (transfer ins) at GoDaddy at $11.25 - and honestly, I've tried plenty of other registrars and can't get any cheaper than this for renewals. Name.com isn't too bad at the moment at $11.99 but still that $0.74 makes a difference when large volumes of domains are involved.

•••
Place source code memday10a in your cart when you order!

B-) Save 31% -- May 31 ONLY

Tried on renewals and coming up invalid.

•••
Save 30% off .COM, .NET, and .ORG domains (New or Renewals) with discount code FB611

•••
INDY2010 still gets you a 99 cent .com domain, as of 1 minute ago.

•••
Originally Posted by abdulbasituae :
Use freetdnam code in order to get FREE GoDaddy auction membership. You can get up to 2 years of membership!
^^^^^^
This still works, be sure to get two years. I went through the link on TDNAM home page, it recognized my Godaddy ID.
--------------------------
cjc689b001 $7.07 .com, including ICANN, no limit that I see.
Does not work on renewals, use DNF5 in groups of at least 6 domains to get $7.17 renewals. Works for Com, don't know about other extensions.
What is the best code for TDNAM purchases (.com)?

•••
•••
Noticed a number of codes on here...but what's the best bulk renewal code before 31 June 2010?

Thanks.

•••
Noticed a number of codes on here...but what's the best bulk renewal code before 31 June 2010?

Thanks.

Depends on the extension.

You are probabaly looking at DNF5 as the best for renewals. $7.17

•••
Place source code memday10a in your cart when you order!

B-) Save 31% -- May 31 ONLY

Just made it before it expired... saved over $60 for my .in renewals. Got the price down to $10.34 each, which was the lowest for quite a while. Thanks BD.

:)

•••
Just made it before it expired... saved over $60 for my .in renewals. Got the price down to $10.34 each, which was the lowest for quite a while. Thanks BD.

:)

Glad to help you again Rico :)
let's hope we get an even better code for fathers day!!

•••
What is the best code for TDNAM purchases (.com)?

I am also interested in the answer to that question... :)

•••
I am also interested in the answer to that question... :)

DNF5 works best for me so far... haven't found anything else that gets it any lower. Especially if you're buying for than 5 .coms from TDNAM auctions at a time.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it gets it down to $7.39 for the renewal + the auction fee.

•••
DNF5 works best for me so far... haven't found anything else that gets it any lower. Especially if you're buying for than 5 .coms from TDNAM auctions at a time.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it gets it down to $7.39 for the renewal + the auction fee.

Combine the TDNAM .com Auctions with your .com renewals (to get to 6 or more) and the DNF5 code brings them to 6.99 each (+ .18 fee).

•••
Register a .COM now for just $7.49*/yr!
Plus, FREE Private Registration
Use source code NC749FD
expires 6/15/2010

Just got email with this one

•••
any codes for .US renewal?

•••
Thanks Rico and DN Hunter...

Rep coming!

•••
•••
Got 3 Coupon Codes

10% of $30 = GDA619A
15% of $45 = GDA619B
20% of $65 = GDA619C

The disclaimer says:
Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping and handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations and pre-registrations, memberships or maintenance plans, additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, incorporation and brand identity services, Go Daddy Marketplace® products, posters, die-cast cars or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart - cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer expires Sunday, June 6, 2010 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
still best com code
tvspecial 7.29

•••
Just used it to renew a .net domain 9 years. It dropped from $116.91 to $83.43

Save 30% off .COM, .NET, and .ORG domains (New or Renewals) with discount code FB611

•••
•••

$9.27/year....I'm sure you can get a better renewal rate than this?

(Must be a darn good .net! Care to share? :gl:)

•••

OOps! That's quite high renewal fee...

Let me tell you how to get more cheaper price for .net renewal.

Add 6 .com domains and 1 .net domain for renewal in your cart and enter DNF5 which will give you the lowest price for .com renewal which is $7.17 each and $8.82 for that .net renewal. If you had renew with this trick, you would have saved $4.05 :)

Let me know how it works for you and others as well :)

•••
10% off order $40 code: ncu40
15% off order $50 code: ncu50
20% off order $60 code: ncu60
offer expires 6/18/2010 at midnight (Pacific Time)

•••
It was pretty high but I have the funds and figured I'd renew this now before ICANN or whoever jacks up the prices more :)

Thanks for the info, though. I'll keep this in mind next time

OOps! That's quite high renewal fee...

Let me tell you how to get more cheaper price for .net renewal.

Add 6 .com domains and 1 .net domain for renewal in your cart and enter DNF5 which will give you the lowest price for .com renewal which is $7.17 each and $8.82 for that .net renewal. If you had renew with this trick, you would have saved $4.05 :)

Let me know how it works for you and others as well :)

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

It's an adult domain and it's developed so I don't think I should post it here :) But it ranks #10 outta about 1,490,000 and I'm contemplating setting up a link campaign to get it higher. It was regged in 1997 or so. I figured I'd get it renewed up to 2019 :)

$9.27/year....I'm sure you can get a better renewal rate than this?

(Must be a darn good .net! Care to share? :gl:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back