NameSilo

NameSilo coupons for transfers working? Have any?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Looking for any NameSilo codes to use to transfer domains to Name Silo. I have tried probably 25 different codes that I have found on Google and this forum but all of them return the following message:

"You have already used the coupon associated with its promotion the maximum number of times that are allowed."

I am starting to think that even though I never used these specific coupons, judging from the wording above, I may not be able to use ANY coupon codes "associated" with any transfer "promotions" because I have used my max for transfer coupons during the life of my account (probably only used 5-8 to be honest, last year)

But I'm willing to keep trying if anyone has any known valid codes to use.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maximum uses is 5 per account regardless of code

•••
Just as I suspected. Not willing to open multiple accounts as I like to be as organized as possible. Thanks for the info!

•••
•••
googli, to be honest, I have tried so many that I'm not willing to go back and find them all again. Just do a Google search and a NP search and you will find them. Sorry.

Last edited:
•••
sometimes people put those codes in their signatures ;)

•••
OK, I decided to quickly go back and find some that I have tried...

save1ns
3HDN
NAMEPROS
10OFFCOM
BYEDADDY
NOMOREDADDY
1-free
WHYNOT
SAVE-A-BUCK
MEGA
HANDY
1cash
now1off
MY1USD
CYBERCLOUD
1FORALL
GETITCHEAP

•••
any of them work for .com transfers?

•••
Hi everyone. Just to clarify.... You will find many $1 coupons from our affiliates on various places online. However, all $1 coupons are tied to the same promotion and can only be redeemed one time per customer. Those $1 coupons are really meant to serve as an introductory enticement for new people to try our service, not for ongoing use. Our approach is to offer our best pricing upfront and not to make our customers have to continually hunt for coupons.

•••
I figured as much from the wording of the message on the site. It's not the coupon, but the linked promotion that is restricted per account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back