IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thanks, rep added :)

99 Cent Domain at GoDaddy.com!
GoDaddy.com is discounting domains to 99 cents with the promo code INDY2010
Code works for .com, .net, .mobi, .biz, .us, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in

•••
30% Off domain

Promo Code: V30

•••
beauty, feels like Christmas, renewed hosting with - 31 % thanks everyone!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

SAVE 31% OFF your order
Code = gda555a

Expires Date: 31 May 2010

rep + :hearts:

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

99 Cent Domain at GoDaddy.com!
GoDaddy.com is discounting domains to 99 cents with the promo code INDY2010
Code works for .com, .net, .mobi, .biz, .us, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in

does not work on .co.in transfer :(

•••
$20 to renew dot US at Godaddy - rip off because they sucker you in to buy at under $3

It's pretty standard knowledge amongst people interested in this stuff that if you're going to take advantage of Godaddys cut-rate .us promo pricing, you either have to do so in sufficient bulk so you get a better price tier when renewal time comes around, or make sure you can transfer out.

Mark my words, here and now... There will come a day when everyone's looking for .com, .net or .org coupon codes and none will work, and they'll all be stuck paying full Godaddy retail.

•••
Yes but of course, ppl could transfer out if GoDaddy gets too pricey.

Mark my words, here and now... There will come a day when everyone's looking for .com, .net or .org coupon codes and none will work, and they'll all be stuck paying full Godaddy retail.

•••
Yes, but with Godaddy's 60 day policy, a ton of "ppl" wouldn't be able to- and that isn't even considering the "ppl" who wait until the last possible day to renew, when transfer is out of the question.

There will come a day when all the meaningful coupon codes stop working- and a lot of 'ppl' with names they cannot move, but must renew at full retail.

Book it. Godaddy is smarmy as hell like that and it's something I see coming- so, everyone laugh at it now.

•••
Don't really think so, Jaco. GD is smart enough to understand such a behaviour would mean, if not a mass exodus to elsewhere, at least a significant reputation damage and they've spent money on creating it.

•••
Use freetdnam code in order to get FREE GoDaddy auction membership. You can get up to 2 years of membership!

THANKS! Works with the 2-year membership too! Rep+ sent.

•••
Use freetdnam code in order to get FREE GoDaddy auction membership. You can get up to 2 years of membership!
Is it possible to renew an existing membership?

•••
Is it possible to renew an existing membership?

I've been trying to do that, but I couldn't work out how... as soon as I log in to my account I can't find a way to add the thing to my cart?! If you or anyone figures it out, please let us know :)

•••
I've been trying to do that, but I couldn't work out how... as soon as I log in to my account I can't find a way to add the thing to my cart?! If you or anyone figures it out, please let us know :)
I'm asking because I've been trying that as well :) Hope someone can enlighten us :)

•••
I'm asking because I've been trying that as well :) Hope someone can enlighten us :)

I tried to add but it doesn't add in cart so not sure how to renew it as I have already got the free membership for 2 years by applying freetdnam code.

•••
I asked about renewal, they said "unfortunately it's for new customers only, sorry for the inconvenience" :bah:

•••

When you log into Godaddy, go to "My Account". From there find the entry on the left side of their page that says "Payments and Renewing Items" toward the bottom of the left side of the My Account page. The direct URL is https://mya.godaddy.com/payment/resources.aspx

When you see all of your renewing items, the way I found it was to sort by Next Billing Date, and then page through them until I saw it. Enable the checkbox and then go back toward the top of the list and click the Renew Now! button. It will go into your cart.

FREETDNAM doesnt work.
GDA555A (31%) doesnt work.
DNF5 doesnt work.

I did get SAVETEN to work (10% off). I will try a few others and see if I can get more than 10% off.

•••
You know, I'm really not surprised at all to hear that :)

I asked about renewal, they said "unfortunately it's for new customers only, sorry for the inconvenience" :bah:

•••
Isn't it only $5/yr anyways?

•••
•••
I think it is a scam to charge for membership to an auction site. I mainly just use it for the domain monitoring :)

•••
Register or renew .COM, .NET or .ORG - 30% OFF

gda536k

•••
This special offer expires 6/11/2010, so start shopping now!
Use source code fbgdhome20 to get 20% OFF* your order of $75

•••

gda536k

thanks, its work with me.

there is a blog that adding continually coupon codes ?

•••

gda536k

nevermind. cleared my cart and tried again.

DNF5 gives $6.99 for 5+ domains though.

Last edited:
•••
I won an expiring auction at gd, is there any promotion codes for this?
TKS

•••
I won an expiring auction at gd, is there any promotion codes for this?
TKS

downforce may work...never tried it on an expiring, but it seems
it works for a lot of things :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back