IT.COM

GoDaddy canceled all my domains without my knowledge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandizer

Established Member
Impact
I received series of emails from godaddy telling me how my account is being reviewed and some of, (almost all) my products canceled and how I would get my refund in 10 days time.

I tried to login to my account where i was met with this error message

Request to Unlock Account
To ensure your security, access to shopper account 25******* has been temporarily disabled until our Verification Office has received the necessary documentation to confirm recent account activity. This precautionary step is taken as a security measure to defend you, our valued customer, from online predators and identity theft. Upon receipt of the requested documentation, we will re-evaluate the status of your account. Notifications, including confirmation that your access has been restored, will be sent to the email address on file.

Please Note: Customer Support cannot bypass this verification request. Phone inquiries will be directed to provide the requested documentation through this process.

I tried uploading my identification documents via the online upload and got another error

There was an error submitting your request. CSE002

So used the email option. It has been 12 hours since i sent them the email, no reply yet from them, and it is not very conducive for me to give them a call right now....

Why would godaddy cancel my products which are hand reg domains that are weeks old without informing me..?
What can i do?
Will i still get my domains back?
Please sir i am told you can be of great help at this kind of issue, please put me through @Joe Styler
@godaddyhelp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Ategy I hope you’re right but it appears no explanation was given. Brandizer stated payment method was legit. Without an explanation, the reason could be anything. I feel an explanation should be given if domains are repossessed and accounts closed.

•••
Update :
I have resolved my issue with GD to my soothing. They refused to unlock my account, canceled all my products and refunded my money.. I am happy and they are happy too. Thank you everyone who contributed to this thread.

•••
Update :
I have resolved my issue with GD to my soothing. They refused to unlock my account, canceled all my products and refunded my money.. I am happy and they are happy too. Thank you everyone who contributed to this thread.

why they cancel all product and refund your money if the payment is legal. i confuse

•••
Update :
why they cancel all product and refund your money if the payment is legal. i confuse
I don't know, but i am happy i got my money back

•••
Yes i double checked for anything fishy. But no, it was a correct email, and when i try to login it gives me this error...

Request to Unlock Account
To ensure your security, access to shopper account 25******* has been temporarily disabled until our Verification Office has received the necessary documentation to confirm recent account activity.
Yes yesterday am facing the same issue my am website conect with hostinger hosting. Please give me solutions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back