Dynadot

auctions GoDaddy Auctions - Schedule for Partner Registrar Transfers

NameSilo
Watch

wurdd

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Anyone have a timetable for GoDaddy auctions of domain names that come from inventory of the partner registrars? If there's a link, please post. I've searched and can't find this info anywhere.

I'll give an example - I purchase a name in the closeouts that's regged at Tucows.

When will the domain be transferred from Tucows to the holding account (I believe it's an Afternic account, I could be wrong though) at GoDaddy? Is it day 37, day 38, day 40? What is the cutoff date, the last day the registrant can renew? Or, does this change with each partner? Is there a science, a precise schedule that the partners follow?

A little help from my friends? Thanks in advance!

@Joe Styler
@Paul Nicks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone maybe has a link to a domain name timeline or schedule they follow at GoDaddy Auctions for both in-house registered expired domain names and inventory coming from expired partner registrar domain names?

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the links, I've got all that. Mainly looking for a schedule or timeline of expired inventory coming from the GoDaddy Expired Auction partners (Tucows, Endurance and a few others).

•••
It is supposed to be 45 days after they expire, but we show you the date you're expected to get the particular domain in your "won" section of your auction account where those domains are listed. Keep in mind they can be renewed up to the point they move to your account.

•••
It is supposed to be 45 days after they expire, but we show you the date you're expected to get the particular domain in your "won" section of your auction account where those domains are listed. Keep in mind they can be renewed up to the point they move to your account.

Thanks Joe, this is what I was looking for and what I thought. I purchased a 1997 name regged at Tucows in closeouts a few weeks back and was sweating bullets up to the day it hit my account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back