Dynadot

GoDaddy Auctions Offline?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
Is anybody else having problems with GoDaddy last night and today? I keep getting ..

"An error has occurred, the development staff has been notified. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I need to pay for a couple of domains I won the other day as well as plan out today's auctions ... :-/

@Joe Styler ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmmn .. back working .. been off and on a bit last several hours though! :-/

•••
I bought a domain at BIN just few hours ago, everything went smooth. Try clear cookies.

•••
Everything seems fine to me also

•••
Down again .. .this time just doesn't load! :-/

•••
You were not imagining things

It was down for me too

Said the developers were working on it

•••
•••
Are you guys not able to load pages at all or just not able to bid? Everything is loading fine for me although I haven't done any bidding

•••
The app has been working, but I haven't been able to get in through a browser.

•••
as soon as I sent the last message, it came back up for me.

•••
I called .. was simply told they are aware of it .. no details or ETA .. :-/

It's been like this all night for me ... kinda glad to know I'm not alone and it wasn't an issue on my side ...

•••
yeah, i get this message for a while now..

An error has occurred, the development staff has been notified. We apologize for any inconvenience.

•••
Anybody getting this again today?

An error has occurred, the development staff has been notified. We apologize for any inconvenience.

•••
Wow .. was working again this afternoon .. but trying to log on now and they're down .. AGAIN! :-/

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Anybody able to log in the last 15+ minutes?

•••
•••
OK it's back working now...

•••
Sigh ... anyone tonight?

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at .......

•••
"An error has occurred, the development staff has been notified. We apologize for any inconvenience."
I used to get this message a lot, and found out it was due to having a load-balanced 2-ISP set-up. This may not be what happened in your case, but I know that the GD cookie doesn't play well if your requests come from multiple IPs. I now route all my GD traffic via a US VPN and don't have any other problems (this also stopped the frequent transfer investigations which were triggered by my location).

•••
More issues again off and on today .. anyone else having them?

•••
Seems solid to me to so far today, and I've been pretty active...

•••
Anyone else having issues right now?

•••
I do.
<<An error has occurred, the development staff has been notified. We apologize for any inconvenience.>>

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back