NameSilo

Gmail Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How do you send and sell Gmail Invitations to other people? Because I have 6 invitations that I really don't need, so how would I go about selling and transferring them over?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, you just complete the form provided by google with the person's name and email, and he'll get the invite in his email. That's it.

:lol: you can practice by sending me one of those invites :D vladherdean [at] rdslink.ro

•••
No, not like that. I've seen people selling like 250 invites to Google Gmail, how do you do that? Like send a bulk of them and put it in somebodys account so they can use them?

•••
•••
No, not like that, lol. I've seen people selling like 250 invites to Google Gmail, how do you do that? Like send a bulk of them and put it in somebodys account so they can use them?

•••
*Also you could send them all to yourself and then check sent mail and just copy the shortcut ;)

•••
oh... like that... hmm, well, I guess they either do that or they send the invites to themselves and copy all the links to one big document

^ lol, emeri, we posted at the same time...

•••
Thats what I did when I gave a bulk out :)

Oh, we did post the same thing! :lol:

•••
I'm so confused. Let start over, lol.

I would like to sell 6 Gmail invitations to ONE person. How do I send all 6 to their account so they can use them to invite people?

•••
you only have six so just send them out 1 by 1

•••
I'll make a tutorial :) Be back in half and hour! (or more because I might go each lunch)
:)
Melinda

•••
But, if you send them out 1 by 1, how do you make money off of them? Plus, how do you send them so another user can use them with their account?

Like I have 6. Lets say [email protected] doesn't have any invitations left and he wants to buy all 6 from me. How do I send him all 6 so he can use them to invite other people from his account?

Last edited:
•••
Send to yourself at an email forwarded account - If you own blahblah.com

you can usually forward all emails to another email account that are sent to "anything" @ blahblah.com

But you should REALLY use diff emails for all !

IE : loser @ blahblah.com
lostone @ blahblah.com

etc.... - BUT - wherever you have ALL emails forwarded to will receive ALL emails ~

Then you can forward them in bulk out of this account !

Hope I helped - but if not - Hope I confused you (just kiddin)

C ya !

•••
Congrats, you confused the hell out of me, lol. Lamens terms please, haha.

How would that send all my invitations to someones email account so they can use them for themself though?

•••
The link inside email is all they need !

I'm not sure I understand my post now ! lol - Sorry half -ss Domainers language here !

Dunno :)

•••
My little tutorial (download it ;))

•••
Originally posted by x3knet
Congrats, you confused the hell out of me, lol. Lamens terms please, haha.

How would that send all my invitations to someones email account so they can use them for themself though?

Just forward the gmail invite links (from your gmail sent box or the email you sent the invite to) to the buyer. I did 30 this way just last week.

•••
And this is will the gmail user all of my invitations so he/she can use it to invite other people?

Because I just sent my invitation to no one, and im looking in sent mail and I see the link... now, when i send that link to them, it will give them an invite, and then that person would use those links to invite other people???

•••
Originally posted by x3knet
And this is will the gmail user all of my invitations so he/she can use it to invite other people?

Because I just sent my invitation to no one, and im looking in sent mail and I see the link... now, when i send that link to them, it will give them an invite, and then that person would use those links to invite other people???
I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean if you give an invite link to someone, can they send an invite to other people ? The answer is, yes they can. They'll get invites in their account after a week or so.

•••
Thanks for the explanations here. I had the same question. Now, when my boatload of invitations arrive, I'll know how to pass on the links to others!

•••
So now how do you get more invitations to your account? Does it depend on how much you use their service? Or like of how many people you get to sign up?

B/c I understand how to send invitations now. But how long does it take to get them?

•••
Nobody knows for sure. I have one account that is at 52% usage for the space and I use it daily. I have another account that I have never touched and they get the same amount of invites. And yet another account that I have that has never been used, is two weeks old and it has yet to get an invite.

•••
I think Gmail invites are sent out randomly by Google. I have numerous inactive Gmail accounts, and they've got invites within the first week.

•••
I have used about 3% I think :)

•••
i have 0% used ;)

seems random as to who gets invites, or something maybe not random ;)
but, i'm not getting mine either ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back