RetiredTop Member
Impact
Glass.School Icon Design Contest

Type of Contest: Icon & logo design

Website name: Glass.School

Prize: $50

Contest End Date & Time: Wednesday April 20, 1pm PST

Size Requirements: Vector

Color Requirements: Silver & Gold icon=gold text=silver (or vice versa)
Edit: after seeing the entries I have changed my preference to: 1) white background. 2)black silhouette. 3)text font: silver & or Gold.

General Requirements: Icon: Glass blower silhouette wearing a graduation cap
Im looking for the common 'glass blower silhouette' icon with the glass/rod pointing up and to the right. Shorter glass/rod, not the super long glass/rod. Just a silhouette for the icon. Im open to other ideas, but really like the graduation cap on the glass blower silhouette.

(icon)
Like this: Glass.School

If your not sure what the common glass blower silhouette looks like just Google: glass blower logo/icon or glass blowing icon/logo

Please ask any questions and I will reply back ASAP.

Im also doing Glass.Club so if I like your Glass.School, I might also have you do Glass.Club logo!

Best Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another revisions 100% glassblower logo design and icon. Not look like a trombone
18.png

19.png

21.png

22.png

20.png

•••
Hello,
Design Updated, here is how the new design looks like! Simple yet Descriptive :)
g4503.png

•••
Simply professional. This one is the most revised one. 100% vector and re sizable.
g5168.png

•••
•••

This is my #1 pick so far.

I would ask that the rod NOT get bigger before the glass bubble. Thanks

NEED: 1)White background with 2)Black silhouette. 3)I like the gold and silver in the 'text' Maybe: Glass=Gold, Silver=School 4) Straight rod, not getting bigger before glass.

THANKS!!

Last edited:
•••
I really like the colors used in this: Would prefer: 1)White Background. 2)Black Glassblower Silhouette.(with and without the 'glowing' glass) Text: 3)Glass=Gold 4)School=Silver
Hey Jeffrey,
How about something like...
Show attachment 28544

I really like the shape better here, but not the yellow color: 5)I would prefer NO gloves on the glassblower silhouette (glassblowers don't wear gloves). 6) And if the tassel could hang more vertical?:
How about this shape? Colors and text can be changed to your preference.
Show attachment 28774

^I was not expecting to see 'glowing' glass on the end of the rod but i LOVE it!!!!(please do one black silhouette with and without the glowing glass!)

In case that was confusing, I numbered the 6 changes to hopefully help clarify!

BIG THANKS!!

•••
This is my #1 pick so far.

I would ask that the rod NOT get bigger before the glass bubble. Thanks

NEED: 1)White background with 2)Black silhouette. 3)I like the gold and silver in the 'text' Maybe: Glass=Gold, Silver=School 4) Straight rod, not getting bigger before glass.

THANKS!!
Thank you for the quick response. Here are they as you requested 100% vector and scalable.
25.png

24.png

26.png

23.png

•••
•••
•••
I really like the colors used in this: Would prefer: 1)White Background. 2)Black Glassblower Silhouette.(with and without the 'glowing' glass) Text: 3)Glass=Gold 4)School=Silver

I really like the shape better here, but not the yellow color: 5)I would prefer NO gloves on the glassblower silhouette (glassblowers don't wear gloves). 6) And if the tassel could hang more vertical?:

^I was not expecting to see 'glowing' glass on the end of the rod but i LOVE it!!!!(please do one black silhouette with and without the glowing glass!)

In case that was confusing, I numbered the 6 changes to hopefully help clarify!

BIG THANKS!!

gsng1wb1.jpg
gsngwb1.jpg
gsngwb12.jpg

•••
Thanks everyone!

I have sent this thread to my glass school team. Everyone is voting on which they like the most. I will have the decision later tonight.

Thanks again!

•••
Hi @Domainzy do you have now the updates please let us know when you get a chance. Thank you

•••
Winner winner chicken dinner! @SeriousName.com

I will have the exact results later today. But the majority vote was for: @SeriousName.com

It was a very close with @Normax

Thanks everyone! Can't say thanks enough for everyone's time and effort!

•••
Ohh that was close thank you @Domainzy it's okay i understand :(

Last edited:
•••
@Eric Lyon Payment made, Files received, feedback left.

Thanks to all! Here is the final product......
Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 4.47.17 AM.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back