IT.COM

discuss Give your opinion, I'm having a bad thing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AfterBreak

Account Closed
Impact
Hello. I'm having a bad thing here, especially on the request domain section.

I read this request thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/looking-to-buy-1-keyword-org-domain-names.1089015/, created by @Soofi (Manmeet Pal Singh), then I gave the domain through PM

Looking to Buy 1 Keyword .ORG Domain Names.

Budget up to $200 per domain name and upto $5000 for multiple domain names (30-50 names)

Please stick to my requirements or I will report your private message.

He responded, asking how much then I answered according to the budget he mentioned in the thread that up to $200 per name
On that basis I give Asking price of $200

Then he turned it down for no reason. I ask what price you want? and he replied $10

I was surprised, did he lie about the budget?

his attitude is very bad to me

He also said I am a looser and say I am promoting my domain, when only 1 domain I send on PM matches the thread of the request

What is your opinion?

I attached my conversation with Soofi (Manmeet Pal Singh) in PM

Attachments

• soofi-request-thread.png
    soofi-request-thread.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
  • soofi-on-pm.png
    soofi-on-pm.png
    1 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First, you shouldn't be posting up PMs. They're supposed to be private messages, even tho Namepros disagrees (they're wrong on this issue). Still shouldn't do it.

Yes, buyers are seeking, bargains, deals etc. I would imagine most probably don't pay the "up to amount."

Maybe it really is worth only $10, without the name, can't give an opinion on it.

End of day, it's up to the buyer if they want to buy your domains or not and for how much.

•••
"up to $200 per domain"

That does not mean $200 per domain. It means up to $200.
The buyer might be interested in a lesser level, or not interested at all.

Brad

•••
I cant see any issue here, you quoted $200, he rejected it, you asked "How much?" and he replied saying $10 because that's what they thought it was worth and then you start calling people Gold Digger and threatening to tell people what he's like etc. You are in the wrong here, you will get that sort of reply when you send PM's like that

If someone rejects your name, just be polite and move and move on.

•••
No one is required to buy your name or required to give you his max price. The problem with the stated budget here is people ask for the max for any name whether it warrants it or not.

You bringing this up in public makes you look bad not him.

He even said no thank you but that wasn’t good enough. Being vindictive is not a good look here.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, I am publicly and openly being harassed and blackmailed by this new member to buy his crappy domain name, which he doesnt even own and NS shows being listed at BuyDomains?

I am not sure why Namepros has left this thread intact :(

•••
Just to clarify, was the OP trying sell a domain he doesn't own? O_o

•••
@urlurl - Looks like it - - It says it in the message and Soofi has confirmed in this thread that the OP does not own the name.

Also, AterBreak you are clearly in the wrong here as you have misread the requirements and then proceeded to try and tarnish someone's reputation, which is poor form. You will not win a lot of friends on here by acting in this way.

Not cool and bad business practice as well

•••
Hello,

I am still waiting for you to provide the proof of ownership for the domain (Defamatory.org) you sent the buyer. Please respond to my direct message regarding this issue asap.

Please keep in mind that our rules clearly state that you cannot sell a domain you do not own or have explicit permission from the owner to broker.

Thank you.

•••
Does anyone see the irony in defamatory being offered for purchase and then he starts a defamatory thread 🙄

•••
Does anyone see the irony in defamatory being offered for purchase and then he starts a defamatory thread 🙄

yes, i was just thinking that, lol

Last edited:
•••
"I'm having a bad thing here" - yep, looks that way indeed!

•••
Seems like someone new to the industry, doing some front running. lol. He has bid on this expired domain, it appears and has not even won it yet.

Last edited:
•••
sounds like a bad thing, if you do own the name, yay for you.
If not ban him, thats my opinion
Spit up some proof of ownership op

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back