Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Giraffe.co.uk - Still active?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Truespin Domains

Top Member
Impact
1,559
I've tried to contact them about a few names they own over the last few months, but never get a response. Has anyone bought through them in recent times?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I bought a name off them in June 2016. I also haven't heard from them since then, any emails that I have sent to them have not been responded to. They sold a lot of their portfolio last year, I think it might be in anticipation of the .UK introduction.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back