Sh...custumer support at Bido

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
2,264
Dear all, I tried Bido for the past few months, Ive purchased Bido credits and vote on the domains. Ive noticed there was a bug in the system, costing me a lot of voting points. I wrote them 2 times in the past months and got no reply about the refund. I have never experienced such ignorance. I will never use their service again.How ironic, They just sold their reputation for few hundred voting points.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back