advice Network Solutions.com a good company?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

fades37

Established Member
Impact
11
Is Network Solutions a good registrar for keeping premium domains? Anyone here have experience with them?


Would love to hear your experiences!

Ideally if some one that have used this company for io domains etc do they charge extra while moving the domains out?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Personally I don't like NS at all. Their prices are high, their platform is difficult to use, and it takes forever to transfer domains out. The only reason I use them is when I get a name from NameJet/SnapNames and it goes there. As soon as the transfer lock period is over, I move it out.
 
3
•••
Notwork Solutions to me
 
Last edited:
2
•••
For a valuable .io, I'd check how easy it is to get the auth code and transfer out later. That's something worth knowing before moving the domain there.
 
0
•••
For a valuable .io, I'd check how easy it is to get the auth code and transfer out later. That's something worth knowing before moving the domain there.
Thats exactly what I want to know about.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back