NameSilo

Get a FREE Escrow Transaction at DN.com! Limited supply!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
Hey guys,

DN.com is giving away 250 promo codes exclusively to NamePros members.
With this promo code, you will receive one FREE transaction* at DN.com!

Interested?
Simply post a comment below and send me a private message to claim one!

First-come, first-serve, so act quickly!

Good News!
There is no limit on the service type on the coupon code; you may use it either for standard or premier service.

* Terms:
  • Must be a member of NamePros for at least 30 days.
  • The transaction must be for less than $100,000.00 USD.
  • Each person may only claim one promo code.
  • Promo codes are valid until June 30th, 2015.
  • Please provide feedback in this thread after you've completed your escrow transaction with DN.com
Thank you!

(This is a sponsored post.)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you guys know you don't wire to Nigeria, why do you have Nigeria on your list? I am a Nigerian and I was so disgusted when my buyer forwarded a reply from one of your reps containing such clause.

Is there a way I can have my account closed as I don't think its of any used to a first timer like myself.
Good luck to other users.
Hello Jideofor. I'm sorry about this but there are some regulatory limitations for us to make wire transfer to some parts of the world. But you can withdrew with Paypal for funds less than a grand.

•••
Thanks for the Promo Code, Cynthia.
Well Received. (Thumbs_Up)

Will try DN.com out with my next transaction.

•••
Just to be clear, does the promo code cover the cost of your standard or your premium service?
Thank you for your question. There is no limit on the service type on the coupon code. You can use it either for standard or premier service.

•••
•••
@discobull asks an excellent question. If the promotion includes the buyer assistance service it would have more value. In any case, since I am a sucker for free promotions and testing, please include me.

•••
I will take one. Thank you!

•••
•••
Hello Jideofor. I'm sorry about this but there are some regulatory limitations for us to make wire transfer to some parts of the world. But you can withdrew with Paypal for funds less than a grand.

Then Nigeria shouldn't be in the list in the first place as we do not even receive funds with paypal as yet, which was recently introduce into the country a couple of months ago.

But SEDO does wire funds to Nigeria! You guys are in control here and that shouldn't be a problem of where to wire funds as long as scrutiny is implemented to ensure that buyer gets his domains via your account. Even Flippa has wired funds to me before so I wonder why this should be a problem.

It's all good anyway.... Like I keep saying, we will get there!

•••
•••
damn, I do not qualify ... only 18 days here. Would be useful since I will be selling now.

Maybe next time.

Great for giving back to the community.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would be glad to have my next escrow service go through DN.

•••
•••
•••
Want one promo code thanks ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Then Nigeria shouldn't be in the list in the first place as we do not even receive funds with paypal as yet, which was recently introduce into the country a couple of months ago.

But SEDO does wire funds to Nigeria! You guys are in control here and that shouldn't be a problem of where to wire funds as long as scrutiny is implemented to ensure that buyer gets his domains via your account. Even Flippa has wired funds to me before so I wonder why this should be a problem.

Thank you for your encouragement. I really hope that we can get there just like you said. It is really a pity that we are not able to make wire transfer to Nigeria for the regulatory limitation. We will remove the countries to which we cannot make wire transfers from the list. Thank you again for your advice.

•••
Can i get a promo code aswell, thanks.

•••
I would like to claim. Thanks.

•••
•••
I want one promo code, thank you :)

•••
I would like a promo code please :D

•••

Hello Jideofor, we have adjusted our country list and hope you problems like yours won't arise again.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back