IT.COM

Get a FREE Escrow Transaction at DN.com! Limited supply!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
Hey guys,

DN.com is giving away 250 promo codes exclusively to NamePros members.
With this promo code, you will receive one FREE transaction* at DN.com!

Interested?
Simply post a comment below and send me a private message to claim one!

First-come, first-serve, so act quickly!

Good News!
There is no limit on the service type on the coupon code; you may use it either for standard or premier service.

* Terms:
  • Must be a member of NamePros for at least 30 days.
  • The transaction must be for less than $100,000.00 USD.
  • Each person may only claim one promo code.
  • Promo codes are valid until June 30th, 2015.
  • Please provide feedback in this thread after you've completed your escrow transaction with DN.com
Thank you!

(This is a sponsored post.)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Cynthia

I am most impressed by the domain you use for your business - DN.com is great.

•••
Like I'm going to sell domain in next 3 months. Why time limit? 250 reviews across few years is better than 250 reviews across few months.

•••
Like I'm going to sell domain in next 3 months. Why time limit? 250 reviews across few years is better than 250 reviews across few months.
We will give out promo codes from time to time. Seize the opportunity and have a free transaction at DN.com:)

•••
Suggestion for next time: you could do 50 codes without time limit, 200 with time limit.

•••
•••
Great promo's for Namepros members.

Thank you for the offer :xf.wink:

•••
@timestamp

The code is good for about 4 months, so if you sell 1 per quarter or only 3 per year, you should be able to use it.

•••
I will take one, and maybe more than one if possible :)

•••
I will take one, and maybe more than one if possible :)
Thank you for your interest, Soofi. Since the number of the promo code is limited, we also want to give the chance to some other guys. We will send you one and hope you can have a good use of it.

•••
Thanks for the offer, I will take one. I have had an eye on your service so this will be a nice way to try it out.

Thanks again.

P.M. On the way. :)

•••
One for me too. Will do a transaction. Negotiating with the buyer.

•••
•••
Will grab one, thanks! Sending you a PM now.

•••
•••
Claiming one here as well.

•••
I'm in too! Claiming one

•••
•••
•••
if you guys know you don't wire to Nigeria, why do you have Nigeria on your list? I am a Nigerian and I was so disgusted when my buyer forwarded a reply from one of your reps containing such clause.

Is there a way I can have my account closed as I don't think its of any used to a first timer like myself.
Good luck to other users.

•••
•••
I have been wanting to try out DN.com so this offer helps :) PM sent.

•••
•••
i will take one, thanks!

•••
Just to be clear, does the promo code cover the cost of your standard or your premium service?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back