news Announcement: DN.com Modifying the Entity

NameSilo
Watch

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
Dear Clients,

Spring is a season full of renewals and exciting changes. You may have already started a brand new journey pursuing new targets. Or you may just get started to face this nonstop changing world with an adjusted mindset. No matter what stages of life you are in, we are overjoyed to be on your side.

Here we’ve got a gratifying adjustment to share with you. Due to needs of business development, DN.com is about to modify the entity. Accordingly, DN.com website will be temporary closed with the duration of 1-3 business days. During which period, you may not be able to start new transactions. If you have ongoing transactions, please feel free to contact [email protected] and we shall serve you timely. The website: admin.dn.com, is workable temporarily. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With the most delighted expectations, we hope to resume normal services as soon as the entity modification finished. DN.com is looking forward to keeping make contributions to your domain career in this fresh new season. Let’s welcome changes together!

Warmly Regards,
DN.com Team

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I certainly hope that DN.com's unavailability is not going to result in anyone losing their funds or domains. The importance of using a licensed, bonded, regulated and audited escrow company that regularly has its books checked cannot be overstated.

Jackson Elsegood
General Manager, Escrow.com

•••
I certainly hope that DN.com's unavailability is not going to result in anyone losing their funds or domains.
No one is gonna lose any funds or domains surely.

•••
Cynthia, with all the respect this is a really bad bad move.
Escrow websites are a matter of trust and in 2016 having a website that goes offline without even a landing page is, frankly, a huge marketing mistake.

•••
"No one is gonna lose any funds or domains surely"

Can you answer the rumors that you had to "modify the entity" because the PRC government confiscated the company and froze the accounts?

This is why the site just went down like it did..

•••
"No one is gonna lose any funds or domains surely"

Can you answer the rumors that you had to "modify the entity" because the PRC government confiscated the company and froze the accounts?

This is why the site just went down like it did..
as you said, its rumor.

•••
Rumors that you have just confirmed in an email to your users.

"
Dear Clients,

Last week, DN.com website was temporarily closed for modifying the entity, and for requirements of the government, the website will remain closed for several days more.

[...]

Warmly Regards,

DN.com Team
"

If I had funds in your system I would be gravely concerned right about now.

•••
as you said, its rumor.

Wow so you're not even denying it outright.

I feel really sorry for those investors who are in the middle of large transactions with no idea if they will get their money back etc.

I wouldn't use your company going forward after this debacle even if everything turns out okay in the end.
This is a lesson in how to destroy your reputation at record breaking speed!

•••
Wow so you're not even denying it outright.

I feel really sorry for those investors who are in the middle of large transactions with no idea if they will get their money back etc.

I wouldn't use your company going forward after this debacle even if everything turns out okay in the end.
This is a lesson in how to destroy your reputation at record breaking speed!
Hi,

Sorry to cause misunderstandings. As we explained in the email, clients could still use admin.dn.com normally to process all the transanction procedures.

We have to apologize for not making a notice in advance. And we are responsible for it.

Taking Down DN.com temporarily is the requests if we want to modify entity. We do this to coordinate with the procedures. It is in our company's development plan and we will announce it later. Please understand.

Thanks a lot!

•••
The importance of using a licensed, bonded, regulated and audited escrow company that regularly has its books checked cannot be overstated.
It is a polite of saying that not all escrow services are equal. Indeed, if I started acting like a bank without a license, and taking your money would you trust me ? Still it's what some of the domain escrow services are doing. Caveat emptor.

•••
very amateurish!

Last edited:
•••
I never seriously thought about using DN.com for even a small transaction, but after what I've seen from them in the last couple days, I can definitely say I'm out!

•••
It is a polite of saying that not all escrow services are equal. Indeed, if I started acting like a bank without a license, and taking your money would you trust me ? Still it's what some of the domain escrow services are doing. Caveat emptor.

I would, Kate. :)

•••
I never seriously thought about using DN.com for even a small transaction, but after what I've seen from them in the last couple days, I can definitely say I'm out!

Sorry to cause misunderstandings. We have to apologize for not making a notice in advance. And we are responsible for it. During these couple of days, clients can still process their transactions and withdraw money as usual.

Taking Down http://DN.com temporarily is the requests if we want to modify entity. We do this to coordinate with the procedures. It is in our company's development plan and we will announce it later. Please understand.Thanks a lot!

Now Dn.com is accessible.

•••
Taking Down DN.com temporarily is the requests if we want to modify entity. We do this to coordinate with the procedures. It is in our company's development plan and we will announce it later. Please understand.

Thanks a lot!

Taking Down http://DN.com temporarily is the requests if we want to modify entity. We do this to coordinate with the procedures. It is in our company's development plan and we will announce it later. Please understand.Thanks a lot!

Now Dn.com is accessible.

Thanks for the new content.

•••
Ya'll should really hire an editor for your web content, emails, everything. Even if I trusted DN.com to professionally, efficiently, and reliably handle one of my sales (I don't), I wouldn't use your service simply due to the many grammatical errors I've already seen.

•••
•••
Ya'll should really . . . I wouldn't use your service simply due to the many grammatical errors I've already seen.
*Y'all

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back