Funny Replies from End Users

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hybrid Names

Top Member
Impact
"Lol No thanks"

"what kind of scam is this?"

"thanks for the offer. i have some domains to sell" (another domainer)

"no thanks spammer"

"Why should i buy this domain?" ( << this guy really don't know real power of domain :D)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've had a bit of a nightmare with an end user who bought a domain today. Far too much to go into but jist of it was like 20 questions, all the how do I... type stuff. I'm surprised she bought it because for all the knowledge she had she could have been buying a tin of baked beens. A scammer would have had a field day! Scary sometimes!

•••
I would caution you that if people are calling you a "spammer", then you are probably not doing it right. To avoid this, your emails need to be well targeted, personalized, and grammatically correct in proper English (assuming an English speaking target demo).

I've sent hundreds, if not thousands of emails and have never had anyone use the word "spam". They may not want to buy, but it is clear that a reasonable person would contact them because of the connection to the domain I am selling.

Most of mine amount to:
1. No response at all.
2. No thank you
3. How much?

PM me your standard email and I can make some suggestions. Getting spam complaints is no good and can put your hosting, email, and domain accounts in jeopardy.

•••
"Why should i buy this domain?"

( << this guy really don't know real power of domain :D)

...or he knows.. but the name was crap.. quite a frequent scenario when a domainer thinks his names are of great quality and use to endusers while they are just "domainer's" domains aka pigeon shit

:)

•••
...or he knows.. but the name was crap.. quite a frequent scenario when a domainer thinks his names are of great quality and use to endusers while they are just "domainer's" domains aka pigeon shit

:)
actually it is a good name (i dropped all crap domains now i have 60 quality names)

•••
this guy agrees to buy a domain for $450, give him pay info and then he vanishes. I email him to ask him the status and he replies something in the lines of

"After consulting with my son who is a computer genius we decided not to proceed with this transaction as he found places on the internet that sell domain names for under $10"

•••
actually it is a good name (i dropped all crap domains now i have 60 quality names)

thats exactly what every domainer usually thinks about his domains (quantity may differ of course)... even bigshots mostly own crap

care to reveal the name?

•••
"Why should i buy this domain?" ( << this guy really don't know real power of domain :D)

that, was an opportunity for you, to enlighten them.

to perhaps sell a domain and retain, a contact for the future.

er'body ain't just sitting back, waiting on you to send them a solicitation.

imo...

•••
this guy agrees to buy a domain for $450, give him pay info and then he vanishes. I email him to ask him the status and he replies something in the lines of

"After consulting with my son who is a computer genius we decided not to proceed with this transaction as he found places on the internet that sell domain names for under $10"

love it! lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back